Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2589
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2013 1:24 AM

If I leave by home button, yes I jump straight into the Read pane.

But if I end the app or reboot the device, the app opens with the Home page.

I'd like to skip past that page, just like I skip past that page on my desktop apps.

Posts 90
Dale Eads | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2013 8:55 AM

Anytime you open a new instance of the app it will default to the Home screen.  There is no setting to change that.

Posts 45
Brian Crawford | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2013 9:29 AM

Is there some reason why highlighting and adding notes is instantaneous in many resources, but takes 15+ seconds in others? In the majority of my resources, I have no problems, but I'm reading one right now that is a pain! This one is MSJV3, and every note/highlight that is added takes way too long - I just timed one at 32 seconds. This resource is extreme, but I remember reading others that were around the 5 second mark.

• App Info – Bible 4.0.8.1
  • Device Info – Kindle Fire HD 2nd Gen
  • Android Version – 4.3
Posts 26712
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2013 3:43 PM

Lee:
I'd like to skip past that page, just like I skip past that page on my desktop apps.

I put in a request to retain history after you restart the app e.g. Read remembers I was on Passage Guide but can't go back to the resource. whether that will circumvent always starting on the home Page remains to be seen.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 2589
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 3 2013 4:48 PM

Thank you, Dave.

Just like to mention here that many Android users associate paid apps with an "ad-free" experience. Arguably, owners of base packages and resources are in the category of paid users. The option to skip past the home page would be nice.

Posts 247
BriM | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 7:47 AM

Lee:
Just like to mention here that many Android users associate paid apps with an "ad-free" experience. Arguably, owners of base packages and resources are in the category of paid users. The option to skip past the home page would be nice.

See my thread about this http://community.logos.com/forums/t/78330.aspx. It seems that iPad has the choice, but not Android.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS