Mark Barnes: Thanks for all of your helpful posts!

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 35 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1743
Tom | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:24 PM

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 821
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:29 PM

YesYes

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 9555
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:40 PM

Tom Rach:

Mark Barnes: Thanks for all of your helpful posts!

yes, indeed!

Running Verbum 7 and Logos 8 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 18332
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:48 PM

Mark, your contributions to these forums, and beyond them to the training of Logos users, have been astounding. Thank you for all the hours you have given, and the spirit of Christ which you manifest here.

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 1:54 PM

Tom Rach:

Peace, Mark!                                            *smile*

I do frequently thank God for you and praise Him for the wonderful "helps" you have provided for me -- and for many, many others -- these last few years!                       It's absolutely "incredible" -- what you have done    ......        what you have shared!

Not only do I find myself thanking God for you  ....    I also have prayed for you - for your loved ones - for your relationships to each other and to Him -- always and ever Close -- always and ever Closer!!!              May God Bless you and your labours in His Holy Christian Church.

I don't have to put you on any prayer list, Mark!        *smile*             It just happens naturally and spontaneously when I see your name or think about you ..........                          ... and ...           wouldn't be surprised at all if there were not a whole lot of others also praying for you!

Thank you!

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 21172
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 2:00 PM

Mark

Great job, really appreciated.

Your insights, willingness to help and the way you do it are a real blessing.

Graham

Posts 421
Scott S | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 2:25 PM

Mark,

So many posts with excellent content. I archive many for reference.

Thank you!

Posts 6468
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 3:00 PM

Graham Criddle:

Mark

Great job, really appreciated.

Your insights, willingness to help and the way you do it are a real blessing.

Graham

Yes YesYes

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 670
Sleiman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 3:01 PM

Rosie Perera:

Mark, your contributions to these forums, and beyond them to the training of Logos users, have been astounding. Thank you for all the hours you have given, and the spirit of Christ which you manifest here.

Yes

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 3:01 PM

A BIG thank you, Mark!

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 3:03 PM

+1 Yes Joy to the world, especially Logos users.

Thankful for many awesome contributions by Mark.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 3636
BillS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 3:12 PM
Tom Rach:

Thanks, Mark!
Posts 9945
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 4:09 PM

Congrads, Mark.  Hoping you have been far away from the flooding in Wales.  Seen any whales?  Wink

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 1352
Edwin Bowden | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 4:10 PM
Rosie Perera:

So true!
Posts 1607
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 4:15 PM

Here here

Posts 1602
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 4:28 PM

Amen!  Smile

Mark,

Your responses have always been very helpful and instructive.  I was thinking you were way past 7M posts and part of Logos management, development, and support staff ... all in one.

Thank You!!!

Blessings,

Steve

Posts 23
Dave Sloma | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 5:05 PM

Thanks much Mark

Posts 897
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 5:18 PM

Rosie Perera:

YesYesYesYesYes

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 6:22 PM

David Carter:
Mark, your contributions to these forums, and beyond them to the training of Logos users, have been astounding.

I agree. Thanks for all the questions you have answered for me. You are a blessing to the entire Logos community. 

Posts 8636
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 8 2013 6:22 PM

Mark, the forums would not be as good without you. I appreciate your input into the Logos community in so many ways and especially in your training videos and forum posts.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Page 1 of 2 (36 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS