Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 13 2013 6:28 AM

When I customize and add the text to a Content Slide and click done....  The Content picture shows up, but the text is not there?  The text is in the Edit field, but not visible on the slide.  I've tried several different things, but to no avail.  Any ideas?  I'm using a Mac with Maverick

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 7:51 AM

Are you entering your text into the Main Content field or a custom content field?

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 15
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 8:09 AM

I tried both and neither text shows up on the slide.  I even tried preview mode and the text, although in the text box, is not seen on the slide itself.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 10:11 AM

Be sure to check the text font color in the Customize screen. If it's black on black you won't be able to see it.

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 15
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 11:58 AM

Yes, I already checked that... I am using white text on a blue background...  No Text Visible.

Posts 15
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 12:25 PM

Let's see if I can show you what I mean...

Posts 15
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 12:26 PM

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 1:08 PM

Hello Frank,

There is a foreground image in front of the text you have typed. Remove the 'header subheader' image below the content text field and you will see the text.

Posts 15
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 1:31 PM

Yep, you got it Spencer.  I removed the image and the text was there.  If I go to "Add Item" + "Content" it adds a slide with the identical background as the previous slide.  I wanted to add the picture with the text on that slide, but the picture covers the text.  I found a remedy by "Adding Item" + "Slide Show" and using that new blank slide to add the picture I wanted with the Text....   So, That works...  Thanks Hunter and Spencer for the assist....  :-)

Posts 194
Allen Petersen | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 1:54 PM

Thank you for pointing out the issue with foreground images being layered on top of slide text. We will fix that in our next release. 

Although using an Image Slideshow will work I think it is simpler to change the background on the Content service item. See the screenshot below.

Posts 15
Frank Mickle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 13 2013 2:00 PM

Yes, that works Great!  I'm learnin.... ;-)

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS