When will Migne's Patrologiae Cursus Completus Series Graeca be available?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Der Übermensch | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Dec 14 2013 2:56 PM

Just curious...'cause it's an amazing resource that you are working on there.

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 3:28 PM

They aren't working on it. They won't start working on it until it reaches 100%, and as it hasn't reached even 10% yet, that will take a long time. Many years, unless they can attract an awful lot of new Catholic, Orthodox and Classicist users. If you want it faster, help convince more people to sign up.Smile

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 8
Der Übermensch | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:47 PM

Thanks fgh. I will do my best by linking to that page on my webpage...as well as the Migne's Latin.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 4:51 PM

fgh:
They aren't working on it. They won't start working on it until it reaches 100%, and as it hasn't reached even 10% yet, that will take a long time. Many years, unless they can attract an awful lot of new Catholic, Orthodox and Classicist users. If you want it faster, help convince more people to sign up.Smile

26 dancing girls for everyone who signs up.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 8899
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 14 2013 5:06 PM

Paragon:
I will do my best by linking to that page on my webpage...as well as the Migne's Latin.

Good!Smile But don't forget the Patrologia Syriaca (vols. 1–2) and Orientalis (vols. 1–14, 16).

George Somsel:
26 dancing girls for everyone who signs up.

Do you want me to remove my bid?

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS