500 new books for less than $1.00 a title!

Page 2 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 60 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 1875
Paul-C | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 1:40 PM

Donn Arms:

How does one discover his "dynamic price?" I have a number of these but when I put it in the shopping cart I still see only the full price.

The best way to check your dynamic price is to add an item to your shopping cart when you're logged into your logos.com account, then compare it to the price for the item on logos.com when you're logged out of your account. 

Posts 18886
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:37 PM

Richard DeRuiter:
Logos: Is there any way to make this list more helpful? Can you give me some info on hover, or put something more descriptive next to the title (at least author and publisher).

Each title in the list is a clickable link. You can click on it and see the full product description page. For example, "Studies in the New Testament" is this one by Archibald T. Robertson: http://www.logos.com/product/2520/studies-in-the-new-testament 

Posts 7408
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 4:38 PM

LOL I only own 3 titles and it shows $346.16 for me.  One of the titles I own (Meyer's commentary) is worth $249, maybe if those $249 came off the bundle I'd probably purchase it Wink

DAL

Posts 1890
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 6:03 PM

either Logos is desperate for sales or they're just being creative... *sorry

why would they have to put the "timer" on the page .. silly.

I don't think that would create any type of "urgency" to buy the package.. what they're gonna make is just "buyers remorse"

btw, the book ORTHODOXY that's included in the 500 bundle.. didn't get downloaded.

here's the link https://www.logos.com/product/38320/500-book-mega-pack

did you guys get it?

Posts 437
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 6:53 PM

Hey DAL, I just wanted to point out that the current price they have for that commentary is way higher than it went for in community pricing ($30.00).  But I would like to say great job to logos for making this great offer with dynamic pricing!!!!

Posts 657
Into Grace | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 20 2013 11:20 PM

Thanks Logos for this sale. This package was a good value. :)

Posts 1011
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:17 AM

I got it because I wanted the Whitefield collection but it downloaded all sorts of goodies as well, which was a surprise as it only cost me $68.

Posts 391
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 6:57 AM

I added every book or collection to my cart that I didn't already own and even with academic pricing my price was over $5,000. This really is a great deal. my dynamic price is around $350.

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 7:23 AM

James C.:
This really is a great deal.
 Yes

I just wanted to say thanks to Logos for such an incredible Christmas present! I was disappointed with the after Thanksgiving sale, but this sale is beyond anything I expected. I realize that this bundle will not interest everyone, but I am both a pastor and an academic with a wide range of interests so this was perfect for me. 

#InLoveWithLogos

Posts 2793
J.R. Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 8:22 AM

There are some great volumes on here that I was forced to pass up in PrePub. Unfortunately, I'm still not in a position to do it, but hopefully some others can take advantage of this incredible deal.

Merry Christmas all!

My Books in Logos & FREE Training

Posts 2972
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 8:50 AM

Donn Arms:

How does one discover his "dynamic price?" I have a number of these but when I put it in the shopping cart I still see only the full price.

As long as you are logged in, your dynamic price will show 

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 9:51 AM

Thank you LogosWink.   This is a great opportunity to get books that I missed in CP.  And thank you for let us know you before you change your packages, I hope you will continue to this practice in the future. 

AB

Posts 225
Alex Bui | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:08 AM

Opp!!Embarrassed. Don't know how to edit after post to forum.

Thank you LogosWink.   This is a great opportunity to get books that I missed in CP.  And thank you for let us know you before you change your packages, I hope you will continue to this practice in the future.

Posts 2972
Forum MVP
Jacob Hantla | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:21 AM

I love this collection! Just two collections in it that I would like hit the price. There are plenty of resources in the collection that I have minimal desire to read or own, but there are plenty that I love! Thank you, Logos, for putting dynamic pricing on this. 

No brainer! Incredible deal! Thank you!

Jacob Hantla
Pastor/Elder, Grace Bible Church
gbcaz.org

Posts 9250
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 10:29 AM

Alex Bui:
Don't know how to edit after post to forum.

Click "More" at the right and choose "edit" from the drop down list.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 11:37 AM

Tom Rach:

Other selling point is your are getting it for at close to 200 dollars cheaper lots of us! 

They want $362,28 from me!

Actually, if there's a lot in the bundle you want, a higher price means a better deal. Those who get a lower price have already bought a lot of the books on CP, where they will almost certainly have paid more than $1/volume. 

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 1797
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:01 PM

fgh:
Those who get a lower price have already bought a lot of the books on CP, where they will almost certainly have paid more than $1/volume. 

GOOD POINT Yes

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1989
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 1:18 PM

Thanks Logos for this Mega bundle.  Received many book books for a great price.

Posts 13399
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:03 PM

Jacob Hantla:

I love this collection! Just two collections in it that I would like hit the price. There are plenty of resources in the collection that I have minimal desire to read or own, but there are plenty that I love! Thank you, Logos, for putting dynamic pricing on this. 

No brainer! Incredible deal! Thank you!

Exactly my feeling!

Posts 1797
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 21 2013 3:54 PM

DAL:
One of the titles I own (Meyer's commentary) is worth $249

What is your opinion of the Meyers Commentary?  I know it went for 30 dollars off of community pricing.  

When looking at the product page, some are giving it a bad review.  

https://www.logos.com/product/9847/critical-and-exegetical-commentary-on-the-new-testament

Do you think it is useful?  Thanks in advance! Tom 

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Page 2 of 4 (61 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS