Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 20
Martha Gady | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Dec 22 2013 9:15 PM

We have been using Proclaim for a couple of years.  In the past 6 months, we began using slide shows for illustrating special music.  Due to the number of shows I have put together, I have MANY backgrounds in My Content.  Is there any way to delete some of these to clear up the backgrounds that I might reuse again?  I find myself scrolling through hundreds of backgrounds that are slides from the slide shows to get to a background I would like to use for a service.  Most of these I will never reuse in this form.  Since the services still exist, does that mean that the backgrounds must still exist?  Just curious if there is an easy way to make searching easier.  Thanks for your help.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 23 2013 9:41 AM

Martha Gady:
Is there any way to delete some of these to clear up the backgrounds that I might reuse again?

Though tedious, you can use the right click option "Remove from library". Multi-select is coming soon.

Posts 2
East Valley Church | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 3:02 PM

I don't see that a multi select feature has been added.  It's now 10/29/2014 so it's been almost a year that is was said that feature would be there.  Am I missing something?

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 3:04 PM

This still is not possible in the media browser.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 29 2014 10:06 PM

Trisha Ontiveros:

I don't see that a multi select feature has been added.  It's now 10/29/2014 so it's been almost a year that is was said that feature would be there.  Am I missing something?

Unfortunately you're not missing something. This request has slipped off our radar with the new Media Browser. Moving it back up on the list of priorities. Thanks for the feedback and your patience.

Posts 2
East Valley Church | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 30 2014 10:26 AM

We've been adding the sermon ppt as a slideshow w/ jpg because it never fails they want to change a slide right at the last minute and if you import the PPT it's all or nothing.  :(  with +/-20 ppt for each sermon it's very time consuming to delete one at a time.  Hope this gets coded quickly!

Posts 6
Tjitze Weststrate | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 6 2014 6:22 AM

Yes, please do! 

getting old slides and stuff out is a lot of work! 

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS