Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9
Duane Somero | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Dec 24 2013 8:41 AM

Hello

I have been using titles and they automatically change when typing the titles and now I do not see them when I add them to the Bible slides. I have add custom and then add the wording.  This is extra work on my part.  Can you add titles back to the customize under add caption please.

Posts 1729
LogosEmployee
Hunter Clagett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 10:42 AM

Where are you trying to add the title? 1 or 2?

- Hunter Clagett

Logos 4 Bug Report - Mac | PC

Proclaim - Mac/PC

Posts 9
Duane Somero | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 11:13 AM

Title #1 and it should let me add titles to the Bible slide as well...but it doesn't do this anymore. To work around this I have to go to customize...and then click "add caption" and then right click to scroll down to "custom". Before Proclaim had a "title" under add caption.

Posts 9
Duane Somero | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 24 2013 11:37 AM

I see you have added another "text box" before the passage text box and this changes the custom title...So I am all set for now....

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 25 2013 1:22 PM

Duane Somero:
I see you have added another "text box" before the passage text box and this changes the custom title...So I am all set for now....

The general change was to separate the order of service title from the service item title. For Bible service items the "title" is the the reference field. It sounds like you have discovered that the order of service title is automatically kept in sync with the reference value. If you manually edit the order of service title this link is broken and the are allowed to diverge.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS