Re: The Biblical Archaeologist and Near Eastern Aracheology

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Dec 30 2013 9:26 PM

Near Eastern Archaeology

Coverage: 1998-2013 (Vols. 61-76) Published by: The American Schools of Oriental Research

The Biblical Archaeologist

Coverage: 1938-1997 (Vols. 1-60) Published by: The American Schools of Oriental Research I already have the Journal of Cuneiform Studies (19 vols.), and  Bulletin of the American Schools of Oriental Research (78 vols.) on Pre-Pub! Let's get these as well! Let's complete the other collections from ASOR as well. I am very interested in Near Eastern Studies! Cheers
Posts 138
Michael Grigoni | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 31 2013 10:40 AM

In addition to the Bulletin of American Schools of Oriental Research (78 vols.) and the Journal of Cuneiform Studies (19 vols.), we will be listing 20 volumes of The Biblical Archaeologist and Near Eastern Archaeology (issues from 1992 to 2011). This will be available on pre-pub in early January.

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 31 2013 5:31 PM

Michael Grigoni:

In addition to the Bulletin of American Schools of Oriental Research (78 vols.) and the Journal of Cuneiform Studies (19 vols.), we will be listing 20 volumes of The Biblical Archaeologist and Near Eastern Archaeology (issues from 1992 to 2011). This will be available on pre-pub in early January.

Perfect! Count me in!

Cheers

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 31 2013 5:36 PM

And, hopefully you can get the other 54 volumes in as well. :) It goes back to 1938. :)

Posts 741
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2014 3:10 AM

Yes indeed - count me in - but ALL volumes would be even better as Matthew says

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 2 2014 11:55 AM

I am so happy that Logos is offering the ASOR.

Posts 138
Michael Grigoni | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 11:44 AM

I agree. We'd love to be able to offer the entire history of the journal. We decided to start with our current offering to gauge customer response. In other words, all of you will collectively determine whether it makes sense to offer the remaining volumes. Smile

Posts 179
Matthew Langlois | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 9 2014 11:50 AM

Michael Grigoni:

I agree. We'd love to be able to offer the entire history of the journal. We decided to start with our current offering to gauge customer response. In other words, all of you will collectively determine whether it makes sense to offer the remaining volumes. Smile

That is great news Michael! Now, let's do our part everybody!!

Cheers

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS