Monthly update of MJ Smith's Creeds files

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 30
m wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 18 2017 8:14 PM

Thank you MJ! I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. I appreciate your concern and am very grateful for your help. I can't say too much in a public forum, but this involves security issues for our people overseas, and I assure you I would never ask if it was not such an important matter. 

Posts 28989
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 19 2017 11:47 AM

I doubt very much that it is of this importance. My deletion does not affect its availability more generally.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 30
m wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 19 2017 3:41 PM

Normally, it would not be, the problem is that it shows up in Google searches which puts some folks at real risk. I'm sure you can appreciate that. I certainly appreciate your help and understanding.

Posts 301
LogosEmployee
Brandyn Whittington | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 9:07 AM

m wilson:

Normally, it would not be, the problem is that it shows up in Google searches which puts some folks at real risk. I'm sure you can appreciate that. I certainly appreciate your help and understanding.

I've alerted our team to this matter and we'll look into getting them removed.

Posts 301
LogosEmployee
Brandyn Whittington | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 29 2017 12:34 PM

Brandyn Whittington:

m wilson:

I've alerted our team to this matter and we'll look into getting them removed.

The files in question have been removed. Any links leading to the files now lead to a 404.

Posts 2902
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 12 2017 10:45 AM

So how do we get access to the creeds files now?

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS