Journal of Biblical and Pneumatological Research - recent addition not appearing as a "Journal"

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 741
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 3 2014 4:12 AM

Why does the recent addition Journal of Biblical and Pneumatological Research (2009–2012) (4 vols.)by Paul Elbert not appear in a listing of the resourse type "Journals".

And is this an isolated example.

Shalom Kevin

Posts 12522
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 3 2014 6:29 AM

Kevin A Lewis:
Why does the recent addition Journal of Biblical and Pneumatological Research (2009–2012) (4 vols.)by Paul Elbert not appear in a listing of the resourse type "Journals".

Kevin,

it would probably help if you gave information (e.g. a screenshot) how these resources appear on your system - as type:monograph? Or are you talking about the website? I think you gave a wrong link (community. is only the forum), the resource is https://www.logos.com/product/36466/journal-of-biblical-and-pneumatological-research

Otherwise, maybe another owner of the resource can help more.

Mick

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 741
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 3 2014 7:06 AM

Sorry I wasn't clear

reviewing the latest products available on the Logos website - I looked for "Journal" as a title and it appears at the top of the list under a "newest" sequencing.

When I go to the products again and restrict the listing by "resource type" = Journals and sequence by "newest" this Journal of Biblical and Pneumatological Research is nowhere to be be found.

Posts 12522
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 3 2014 8:03 AM

Ah, now I understand. This is a website bug, the best way is to put it into the respective subforum. I'll make a crosspost there.

EDIT: see http://community.logos.com/forums/p/79711/557763.aspx#557763 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 741
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 3 2014 8:14 AM

thanks for doing that - still new here and getting used to the various protocols in place

Shalom

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS