Greek/Hebrew Keyboard

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2492
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jan 6 2014 12:38 PM

Several years ago I downloaded different keyboards for Greek and Hebrew from Logos.  It contained a pdf manual.  I still have the keyboards and know how to access them, but I cannot find the pdf file that tells me what the Greek/Hebrew letters are on my English keyboard.

Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks.

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2014 12:50 PM

Ronald Quick:

Several years ago I downloaded different keyboards for Greek and Hebrew from Logos.  It contained a pdf manual.  I still have the keyboards and know how to access them, but I cannot find the pdf file that tells me what the Greek/Hebrew letters are on my English keyboard.

Does anyone know where I can find this?

Thanks.

Redo the download and extract the keyboard PDFs.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 2492
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 6 2014 1:06 PM

That worked - Thanks.

Posts 89
Stephen DeKuyper | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2014 9:17 AM

I am not sure if you are using Mac or PC, but Mac has an option to show the language menu in the menu bar. The menu drop down gives you the option to show the keyboard in Greek or Hebrew. I am not sure if PC has the same option.

Stephen

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 7 2014 9:31 AM

Stephen DeKuyper:

I am not sure if you are using Mac or PC, but Mac has an option to show the language menu in the menu bar. The menu drop down gives you the option to show the keyboard in Greek or Hebrew. I am not sure if PC has the same option.

Windows has an on-screen keyboard in whatever language you happen to be using.  Unfortunately, you can't enlarge the display which makes some of the niqqudoth hard to distinguish.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS