Five Types of Dictionaries You Need

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 9079
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 15 2014 1:24 PM

Today's blog addresses this topic - http://blog.logos.com/2014/01/5-types-of-dictionaries-you-need/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+LogosBibleSoftwareBlog+%28Logos+Bible+Software+Blog%29

Personally, I have bids in for all of these resources. How about you?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 27489
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2014 1:35 PM

I don't although if money weren't an issue I'd like to. But my interests would lead to a different top five that included linguistic terms, logic terms, literary terms, rhetorical terms, Jewish terms ... But thanks for highlighting the blog - I would have missed it.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 176
Rob | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2014 3:34 PM

Don't need any 100 year old dictionaries.

Posts 2829
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2014 5:36 PM

Rob:

No doubt!  After all, we are the first generation that God really spoke to, the first generation not to be blinded by our own prejudices and culture.  What do a bunch of dead guys know?

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 466
Butters | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2014 5:58 PM

Michael Childs:

Rob:

No doubt!  After all, we are the first generation that God really spoke to, the first generation not to be blinded by our own prejudices and culture.  What do a bunch of dead guys know?

Smile

“To love means loving the unlovable.  To forgive means pardoning the unpardonable.  Faith means believing the unbelievable.  Hope means hoping when everything seems hopeless.” ~Chesterton

Posts 146
David Medina | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 15 2014 7:52 PM

Amen, Michael, Amen!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS