This is a Logos Freebie Not a Vyrso Freebie

Page 1 of 2 (37 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 36 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:21 PM

Biblical Theology in the Life of the Church: A Guide for Ministry

Thank you Logos!

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 178
Ann Hudson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:26 PM

YesYesYes Much appreciated!!

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:31 PM

I paid $11 for that just yesterday!

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:36 PM

Mark Barnes:

I paid $11 for that just yesterday!

Yikes! Tongue Tied That's terrible timing! I guess you could return it if you really want.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 3663
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:37 PM

Thanks ... 

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:44 PM

Thanks Bruce. I wonder if this is the Feb. book of the month...Anyway, did anyone else have problems placing the order? When I get to submit order it doesn't seem to want to work. I tried quick buy, add to cart, and even a different card. I've never had that problem before. any thoughts? Thanks

Cheers,
 ChelseaFC

Chelsea FC- Today is a good day!

Posts 1977
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:48 PM

I wonder if that is a mistake.  That is exactly what it looked like the time I came across a few commentary sets that were showing up at 100% off.  This was before the big $40,000 mistake, but I bet it looked the same then as well.

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 1633
Allen Browne | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:48 PM

Thanks, Bruce.

Worked for me, ChelseaFC.

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:49 PM

ChelseaFC:

Thanks Bruce. I wonder if this is the Feb. book of the month...Anyway, did anyone else have problems placing the order? When I get to submit order it doesn't seem to want to work. I tried quick buy, add to cart, and even a different card. I've never had that problem before. any thoughts? Thanks

Cheers,
 ChelseaFC

I'm not sure if this the February's free book or not but I didn't have any problem placing the order. Not sure what to say about that.

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:49 PM

Allen Browne:
Worked for me, ChelseaFC.

Thanks Allen. I just tried it on IE instead of Firefox and it worked. Strange quirk though.

Cheers,

ChelseaFC

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 4:50 PM

Bruce Dunning:
I'm not sure if this the February's free book or not but I didn't have any problem placing the order. Not sure what to say about that.

Thanks Bruce.

Cheers.

Posts 128
Simon Pleasants | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:05 PM

I've just picked this up. It looks like an interesting book. The Gospel Coalition have an interview with author here:

http://thegospelcoalition.org/blogs/justintaylor/2010/08/07/interview-with-michael-lawrence-on-biblical-theology-and-the-church/

"Upon a life I did not live, Upon a death I did not die, Another's life, another's death, I stake my whole eternity"

Horatius Bonar

Posts 13360
Forum MVP
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:16 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Yikes! Tongue Tied That's terrible timing!

I'm used to it...

Posts 3938
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:26 PM

Guessing its Feb's free book of the month... They go live a little early sometimes.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:30 PM

Mark Barnes:

Bruce Dunning:
Yikes! Tongue Tied That's terrible timing!

I'm used to it...

It must be a gift. Smile

Posts 169
Daniel NM | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:30 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Thanks for pointing out this resource! Smile Yes, it does appear to be February's free book of the month. Yes

<!-- -->

Posts 5019
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:34 PM

Finally a Free book of the month I don't already own.  Thanks Logos. Big Smile

Posts 8944
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:36 PM

Daniel NM:

Bruce Dunning:

Thanks for pointing out this resource! Smile Yes, it does appear to be February's free book of the month. Yes

We must have got the jump on this. I don't think the free book icon was there when I placed my order but it is good to know that it is not a mistake.

Posts 701
ChelseaFC | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 5:41 PM

If we take the time the Bruce wrote his thread (after 00:00 gmt) it's possible Logos is operating on GMT time. First the Boxing Day Sale and now this. Logos- Thanks for loving the UK!  Big Smile Or they just released it early. I much prefer the first reason.

ChelseaFC

Posts 654
David Bailey | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 31 2014 6:25 PM

Nice!  Thanks Logos for the free resource.

Smile

Page 1 of 2 (37 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS