Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 44
Joni lum | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 8 2014 7:06 AM

Last night, while running Proclaim, I tried to control the program with my iPad.  I could not move slides, when I tried to turn off control, proclaim was unresponsive and could not be turned off.  I had to reboot and the same thing happened again.  Went on air, tried to control with iPad, looked right, but would not advance slides.  Could not control with computer, it was unresponsive.

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2014 1:20 PM

Joni lum:
Could not control with computer, it was unresponsive.

Was the entire computer unresponsive or just the Proclaim application? Are your running Proclaim on Windows or Mac? 

Posts 44
Joni lum | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 9 2014 4:12 PM

running on PC...and it worked fine from Sept till last Fri!  Trying to figure out if it's my end or yours?  We'd just "upgraded" our internet at church...and it seems to be causing a bunch of other issues.  I could not go on-line with proclaim...but I think the internet on my end was going in and out.   Several times I got the message that the "server was not available."  Is that my end or yours?

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 10 2014 8:42 AM

Hello Joni,

This sounds like you are having network issues at your church. I have not had any issues in house connecting to the Proclaim servers.

Posts 3
Mike Foreman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 16 2014 4:44 PM

i can control the presentation with my iPad but when I turn off control from the iPad proclaim closes and we cannot control it on our iMac

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 18 2014 9:29 AM

Hello Mike,

I am unable to reproduce your issue in house so I must gather a little more information. What version of OS X are you running? Also, If you can reproduce the issue and post your log files (attach them to a post) that would be great. The log files will be located here:

• /Users/[username]/(~Library)/Application Support/Proclaim/Logging/ 
  • The Library folder might be hidden. If so, hit CMD+Shift+G and enter "~/library" into the box.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS