BAR Blowout Sale!!!

Page 1 of 3 (43 items) 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 42 Replies | 5 Followers

Posts 1502
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Feb 26 2014 6:02 PM

If you are interested in archaeology, its time to buy. Two remaining of Logos/Libronix products are on Sale now:

Archaeology Odyssey: The Archive (1998-Jan 2006)

Archaeology Odyssey: The Archive (1998-Jan 2006)

Price: $59.95

SPECIAL PRICING

Now only $14.95!

Bible Review: The Archive (1985-2005)

Bible Review: The Archive (1985-2005)

Price: $99.95

SPECIAL PRICING

Now only $24.95!

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 9481
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2014 6:30 PM

Thank you. Well worth having.

Just so others know these are Libronix resources and if you don't have Libronix running on your computer you can call Customer Service to unlock these volumes, then either let Logos download them or you can use the SCAN command to scan them in using the CDs.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 11844
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2014 6:35 PM

Thanks for telling!

I couldn't resist - although international shipping is rather expensive there. 

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 1973
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2014 6:57 PM

was gonna post this 2 weeks ago.

My shipment was delayed very long due to snow. Just beware.

I spoke with Diane from warehouse, she's very helpful in giving me free shipping. 

ps:if you call BAR on the weekend, you are most definitively a winner of Caribbean cruise for 3 days without even trying, they'll re-route your call directly to them to plan your tickets. (english:spam)

Posts 166
Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2014 8:06 PM

Wait, is this something that can be added to a Logos Library? What is libronix?Huh?

Posts 5320
David Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2014 9:38 PM

Anthony Ramsey:

What is libronix?Huh?

The good old days.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 1973
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2014 10:34 PM

Anthony Ramsey:

Wait, is this something that can be added to a Logos Library? What is libronix?Huh?

What is Libronix? Logos with the right price today.

Anything with the Red logo or Green logo in front of the box is compatible with Logos.

Some books you see today were probably sold in Libronix system & now sold 2-5x pricier in Logos.

The more you know .......

Posts 32528
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 26 2014 11:45 PM

however someone should bring up the violation of forum guidelines. Any volunteers?

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 13417
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 27 2014 3:55 AM

MJ. Smith:

however someone should bring up the violation of forum guidelines. Any volunteers?

Would it be hypocritical to do so after ordering these CDs Stick out tongue?

Phil Gons:

1. Please do not use our forums to
    • sell or give away anything or link to anything you’re selling or giving away—including Logos products
    • promote or link to competitors
    • point people to other places that sell Logos-compatible products

Posts 9581
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 27 2014 4:22 AM

Mark Barnes:
Would it be hypocritical to do so after ordering these CDs Stick out tongue?

Smile

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 9481
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 27 2014 4:41 AM

These aren't available through Logos anymore so it isn't taking business away from them to post this. No violation is the ruling on the field. 

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 27 2014 4:55 AM

Anthony Ramsey:

Libronix was a former name for the Logos Library System in previous (2.x-3.x) versions.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 3703
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 27 2014 3:30 PM

I've got the CD's. Any bids? I can ship over night.

But seriously, if you can pick these up, they're pretty good. Got them many moons ago.

mm.

Posts 1522
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2014 12:04 AM

Just placed my order. Now if only Bible and Spade can go on sale...Smile

Posts 9581
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2014 6:36 AM

I thought that I had placed the order yesterday but called to check. I found out that they are now sold out of the Archaeology Odyssey now. Sad  But at least the Bible Review was still in stock.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1522
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2014 6:50 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I thought that I had placed the order yesterday but called to check. I found out that they are now sold out of the Archaeology Odyssey now. Sad  But at least the Bible Review was still in stock.

This makes me nervous. I never received an e-mail confirmation after my order. I called just right now and the lady on the phone said they can't view internet orders until after 48 hours (which seems odd). I hope my order went through!!  

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2014 7:52 AM

Bruce Dunning:
I found out that they are now sold out of the Archaeology Odyssey now. Sad
The good news is they will probably be available through Logos sometime in the future as they are focusing upon Journal content. The bad news is they won't even be in the ballpark of $14.95. :) 

Posts 9581
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2014 8:39 AM

Josh:

Bruce Dunning:

This makes me nervous. I never received an e-mail confirmation after my order. I called just right now and the lady on the phone said they can't view internet orders until after 48 hours (which seems odd). I hope my order went through!!  

That is strange Josh. I too tried twice last night to place the order and also didn't receive any confirmation. That's why I called today and she checked and said that no order had been received from me. How could she tell me that when you are told that it takes 48 hours? Strange indeed. I also asked her to keep me in mind if they find a few more discs kicking around the warehouse.

Posts 1178
David Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2014 11:48 AM

Caveat emptor:

Be aware that some of the other ancient stock that BAR are currently clearing will not run on modern operating systems: read the fine print carefully.

While you have another month or so to enjoy these on Windows XP, they were built for earlier operating systems......

Posts 298
Hapax Legomena | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 28 2014 12:03 PM

Good deal!  I've wanted Bible Review for some time.

Page 1 of 3 (43 items) 1 2 3 Next > | RSS