The Bible and the Future by Anthony A. Hoekema  ******

Saved by Grace by Anthony A. Hoekema  ******
Created in God's Image by Anthony A. Hoekema   *******
The Christian Looks at Himself by Anthony A. Hoekema
What About Tongue-Speaking? by Anthony A Hoekema
Holy Spirit baptism, by Anthony A Hoekema

Thanks

Ted Hans

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2009 7:28 PM

Yes, I would like these too.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 15 2009 8:56 PM

Ted Hans:
Titles i would love to see appear in Logos

Created in God's Image by Anthony A. Hoekema   *******
The Christian Looks at Himself by Anthony A. Hoekema
What About Tongue-Speaking? by Anthony A Hoekema
Holy Spirit baptism, by Anthony A Hoekema

Thanks

Ted Hans

Tony Hoekema was teaching at Calvin Seminary when I was there.  I always thought of him as being somewhat British in character (He's not).

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 16 2009 2:07 AM

I would also like to see these in Libronix

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Posts 3375
Milkman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2010 5:19 PM

Hoekema would be excellent.

mm.

Posts 205
Stephen Paynter | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 13 2010 11:21 PM

Ted Hans:

Created in God's Image by Anthony A. Hoekema   ******* ....

I also would love to see Hoekema in Logos, especially the first three, which are some of the best works of systematic theology of specific loci around. Hoekema is exegetical and theologically informed. A Super addition.

Posts 89
Brian | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2010 4:44 PM

Yes

Posts 797
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2010 6:52 PM

Many years ago while attending Eschatology class and pondering the dispensational chart of the ages, I remember just sitting there, looking at that Medusa like creation, and wondering what in the world ever happened to the supposed perspicuity of the Scriptures and, how could anyone come up with this system on their own without outside influence.  In addition, I had the uneasy sensation that the entire class was geared toward presenting the one, 'acceptable' interpretation with minimal discussion of opposing theories ... and any discussion that did arise seemed to me to be dismissive.  Enter Hoekema's volume,  The Bible and the Future, which I devoured in my spare time.   Much to my amazement, I discovered that other eschatological views could be argued convincingly and fairly.  And although it was not my intention that my Dispensational Premillennial leanings should be 'left behind', I found AH's presentation of classic, Reformed Amillennialism so biblically / theologically persuasive that, despite my vigorous attempts to suppress the 'heresy', I discovered myself in that camp even before I collected my degree a few months later.  His book was (and still is) one of those special tools that was used to turn my smug, got-all-the-answers, theological world upside down.

Please forgive the personal reference but I concur that Hoekema would be a valuable addition to the Logos library.

How blessed is the one whom Thou dost choose, and bring near to Thee(Psa 65:4a)

Posts 28925
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 16 2010 6:59 PM

JRS:
Please forgive the personal reference but I concur that Hoekema would be a valuable addition to the Logos library.

Nothing to forgive - an interesting post.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 165
David C. Rowe | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2011 11:12 AM

Yes, Please. Hoekema would be very good to have!

Posts 31
Samuel Robil | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 30 2012 12:45 AM

I'd love too :) ....10 thumbs up

Posts 216
Dan | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 30 2012 5:32 AM

Yes

Posts 2759
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Nov 15 2013 3:01 AM

Ted Hans:

Saved by Grace by Anthony A. Hoekema  ****** Created in God's Image by Anthony A. Hoekema   ******* The Christian Looks at Himself by Anthony A. Hoekema Four Major Cults: Christian Science, Jehovah's Witnesses, Mormonism, Seventh-Day Adventism by Anthony A. Hoekema What About Tongue-Speaking? by Anthony A Hoekema Holy Spirit baptism, by Anthony A Hoekema   Thanks   Ted Hans

Thanks Logos it's here https://www.logos.com/product/36591/anthony-hoekema-collection YesYesYes

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Page 1 of 1 (13 items) | RSS