Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Cross Walk | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Mar 9 2014 8:20 AM

We have used proclaim for quite some time now and have not had any issues up until 2 weeks ago. The pre-service loop will no longer loop. We import a powerpoint for our pre-service loop and it will just stop at the last slide and will not repeat the whole presentation as it had in the past. I have been reading the forums and have been troubleshooting as many things as I could think of but have not been able to find an adequate fix to the issue. In the meantime, to circumvent this, we have been duplicating the presentation about 10 times so that it will "loop." Any assistance you could offer would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 9:53 AM

Hello Andrew,

I was able to reproduce the issue and have sent out a bug report. This appears to only happen when you have items only in the pre-service loop and nowhere else. You should be able to bypass the issue for now by placing items in the service section.

Posts 29
Meghan Walter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 6:19 PM

Spencer McKimson:

Hello Andrew,

I was able to reproduce the issue and have sent out a bug report. This appears to only happen when you have items only in the pre-service loop and nowhere else. You should be able to bypass the issue for now by placing items in the service section.

We were having this issue too!  VERY helpful...thanks for the "bypass" tip!!

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:03 PM

Meghan Walter:
We were having this issue too!  VERY helpful...thanks for the "bypass" tip!!

This issue has been fixed in the latest release, shipped last Tuesday. 

Posts 168
Lucas Herlitz | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 17 2014 5:16 AM

Now the Post-Service loop won't loop.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 17 2014 3:54 PM

Hello Lucas,

Is this specifically happening with videos or all items? I was able to reproduce the issue with a video so I will go ahead and publish a bug report.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS