Commentary on NT from Talmud & Midrash

Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 5458
David Paul | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 10 2014 11:28 AM

This is a very important commentary. Getting the English version is of first importance, but even better would be to get the English/German combo. Reason? Many of the references to the commentary will be to the German...having both makes for the best utility.

ASROCK x570 Creator, AMD R9 3950x, HyperX 64gb 3600 RAM, Asus Strix RTX 2080 ti, 2tb m.2 Seagate Firecuda SSD (x2) ...and other mechano-digital happiness.

"The Unbelievable Work...believe it or not."

Posts 35527
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 12:39 PM

I'm already in.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 341
Steve Farson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 1:58 PM

I'm in too.  Since April of last year.  A special kind of commentary.

Posts 9797
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 4:49 PM

A while back when I first saw this go on Prepub I thought this was exciting but just too expensive. But after reading your post I reconsider it and just placed my order. I hope I will not be disappointed.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 302
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 6:02 PM

Bruce Dunning:
I hope I will not be disappointed.

though slightly anachronistic, nothing like the S-B has ever been written, period. and with logos' internal linking it would be off the charts.

Posts 182
David Sloan | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 10 2014 6:32 PM

Will the English version have German page numbering indicated in some way so we can follow a reference in another resource to a particular page number in Str-B?

Posts 600
Nick Steffen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 11 2014 1:56 PM

I'm really looking forward to this one. Can't wait!

Posts 8909
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 27 2021 3:06 PM

I just bought volume three for $35 bucks. My dynamic pricing on the other two is $76, but I really don’t feel comfortable anymore paying for something that is not even close to being finish yet. I’m still waiting on other Lexham/Tesoro resources that’s been over a year and have not received anything yet.

I can only imagine how those who paid full price for the EEC are feeling now 😏

Anyway, there’ll be other sales 👍 So far I like what I see in Vol. 3

Posts 1154
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 27 2021 3:59 PM

DAL:

I can only imagine how those who paid full price for the EEC are feeling now 😏

Anyway, there’ll be other sales 👍 So far I like what I see in Vol. 3

Well, look on the bright side. As S&B documented, they started in Mat, then proceeded onward. As each situation was re-located, they referred backward (to avoid lots of paper). So, by vol 3, things were getting pretty thin. The bulk of SB is v-1. Enjoy.

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS