Israel maps

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 71
Mark Christopher Wootton | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 11 2014 6:46 AM

Help!

I have Logos 5 diamond and am trying to find maps that show the lands promised to abraham Genesis 12:1-3 and more. Been looking but not succeeding.

Any one with some advice?

Help

M

Posts 2089
Randy W. Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 11 2014 7:45 AM

Use the right-click menu. Right click on the word "land" in v1. Then click Place -> Canaan on the right side of the menu. The left hand side of the menu should change, giving the option, "Bible Facts" at the top. Click on that to see maps and info on Canaan. Note there are many maps shown along the bottom edge of the Bible Facts window.

Other words are similarly tagged in that verse, eg. right-clicking on "country" will show Haran.

Posts 2
Timothy Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 11 2014 9:06 AM

I am having problems with the related media page that covers 85% of the map that I am trying to view. Try to find answers to this.

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 11 2014 10:21 AM

Mark ... you're best bet (easiest) is a Passage Guide with Gen 12.1-3 and then look at the Biblical Places section.

Typically it will include the standard Logos maps, plus any maps tagged relative to the passage from your resources.

Be aware, there's a whole raft of discussion on exactly what was promised and when (there being mulitple passages).

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Posts 232
Todd Frusti | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 11 2014 11:14 AM

Randy W. Sims:
Right click on the word "land" in v1. Then click Place -> Canaan on the right side of the menu. The left hand side of the menu should change, giving the option, "Bible Facts" at the top. Click on that to see maps and info on Canaan.

Thank you.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS