Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 2
Jon D. Rose | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Mar 12 2014 6:30 AM

Greetings, for some reason when I hover over a verse reference, instead of the verse itself popping up in the hover window, the holman commentary gives a brief description of the verse in the window.  Not sure what I did to make that happen or how to get it back to the Bible reference itself.  Any help would be much appreciated.

Posts 11711
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 6:43 AM

Welcome, Jon!

Jon D. Rose:

Greetings, for some reason when I hover over a verse reference, instead of the verse itself popping up in the hover window, the holman commentary gives a brief description of the verse in the window.  Not sure what I did to make that happen or how to get it back to the Bible reference itself.  Any help would be much appreciated.

You may have prioritized the commentary above your bibles - go to the prioritize view in the library and make sure the highest priority resource is your favorite bible.

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 2
Jon D. Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 6:52 AM

Yes, thank you.  That was it!

Posts 11711
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 12 2014 9:19 AM

Jon D. Rose:

Yes, thank you.  That was it!

Glad to hear! Smile

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 87
Stephen Kao | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 15 2014 2:29 PM

Thanks NB for giving that tip, Now I know a quick way to go to my favorite commentary.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 15 2014 2:50 PM

Stephen Kao:
Now I know a quick way to go to my favorite commentary.

Personally have favorite commentaries prioritized as 4th highest resource with Bible indexing so can right click in a passage, click reference, then can click favorite commentary; wiki has => http://wiki.logos.com/Resource$3a_UBS_New_Testament_Handbook_Series and => http://wiki.logos.com/Resource$3a_UBS_Old_Testament_Handbook_Series 

Keep Smiling Smile

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS