Prayer list on iPhone

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
Marty Wilkinson | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:10 AM

I'm new to Logos. Does the prayer list generated on my macbook software sync with my IPhone app like the notes or daily reading plan does? I might be missing it or I may need to change my settings.

Posts 22837
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 9:26 AM

Hi Marty - and welcome to the forums.

The mobile apps (including iPhone) don't currently support the Prayer List capability at all.

There was a post by someone from Logos towards the end of last year - http://community.logos.com/forums/p/79220/555104.aspx#555104 - stating that it is planned but we have no details or timeline.

Graham

Posts 2
Marty Wilkinson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 9:30 AM

Thanks

Posts 162
LogosEmployee
Chris Culy (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 17 2014 3:01 PM

If you'd like to be able to check off prayer items from your prayer list on a mobile device, you can use https://documents.logos.com/ in the meantime (you can't edit or add new prayer items, however). I bookmark my particular prayer list document and go to that directly each day from my home screen. It's a decent solution for now.

Hope that helps,

Chris

Posts 4625
RIP
Milford Charles Murray | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 18 2014 6:00 PM

Peace, Chris!           *smile*                            That DOES work!                Thanks for the information. 

Philippians 4:  4 Rejoice in the Lord always; again I will say, Rejoice. 5 Let your reasonableness be known to everyone. The Lord is at hand..........

Posts 41
RichGrif | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 14 2014 8:14 AM

Chris--are you saying you access a bookmark of your updated prayer list from the home screen on your mobile device?  If so, it seems I cannot do this.  I must be missing a step.  What steps did you take to do this?   

Posts 4733
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 14 2014 9:31 AM

RichGrif:

Chris--are you saying you access a bookmark of your updated prayer list from the home screen on your mobile device?  If so, it seems I cannot do this.  I must be missing a step.  What steps did you take to do this?   

Not the right web page - just did this quickly to illustrate.

Posts 41
RichGrif | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 14 2014 10:22 AM

Thanks.  I see what you are doing.  I thought you had a work-around to address the need within the Logos app.  I guess that is still down the road.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS