How many bundles are coming?

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:32 AM

Can someone in the loop give a summary of what is coming? I've not been able to keep up with the forums and didn't know about the Reformed bundles. Now I just saw there are Adventist bundles coming. How many different bundles are being developed and what's the overall plan? So far, I really excited about it, but I'm wondering what else I don't know about.  

Posts 1493
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:37 AM

This is somewhat of a slippery slope. Everyone is going to want their own preferred theological position represented. How do I know this? Because I am one of those people! Smile

Posts 389
James C. | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:49 AM

I'm with you. I want one designed for my tradition as well.

Posts 300
JPH | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 8:52 AM

Dang, so those of us who are cross centered (reformed), ethnically sympathetic (dispensational), eschatologically oriented (npp), Holy Spirit committed (charismatic), and historically rigorous (liberal) are faced with spending a lot of money!  Stick out tongue

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 9:50 AM

Kevin Maples:

Can someone in the loop give a summary of what is coming? I've not been able to keep up with the forums and didn't know about the Reformed bundles. Now I just saw there are Adventist bundles coming. How many different bundles are being developed and what's the overall plan? So far, I really excited about it, but I'm wondering what else I don't know about.  

Just to clarify on one point, these are full-featured Base Packages, not Bundles. So they are perfect for both new Logos users, and existing ones alike (given dynamic pricing).

There are more Base Package tracks on the way in the coming weeks, months, and even years, but I would rather not get into any other specifics at this time. Smile If you have any feedback or desire when it comes to this sort of product, please feel free to contact myself or one of the other product managers via email—we would love to know your wish lists and preferences.

Thank you!

Product Department Manager
Faithlife

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 9:58 AM

Gabe Martini:
these are full-featured Base Packages, not Bundles
That is actually what I meant. Sorry for misusing the terminology. 

Posts 808
Kevin Maples | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:00 AM

Gabe Martini:
I would rather not get into any other specifics at this time. Smile
I wasn't asking for insider information, just if a user could recap what has been announced. Of course, I wouldn't complain about any insider information Wink

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:04 AM

Kevin Maples:

Gabe Martini:
these are full-featured Base Packages, not Bundles
That is actually what I meant. Sorry for misusing the terminology. 

Sure, no problem, I just wanted everyone to know what they're getting. Smile

Faithlife

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:05 AM

Kevin Maples:

Gabe Martini:
I would rather not get into any other specifics at this time. Smile
I wasn't asking for insider information, just if a user could recap what has been announced. Of course, I wouldn't complain about any insider information Wink

Right, I understand. At this point, I can announce we have Reformed Base Packages. Wink

Faithlife

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:50 AM

Gabe Martini:
Right, I understand. At this point, I can announce we have Reformed Base Packages. Wink

Perhaps you should post the link too and the links for the other ones as well.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 8858
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 10:53 AM

I thought I may just as well post it now - https://www.logos.com/reformed

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1493
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:09 AM

JPH:

Dang, so those of us who are cross centered (reformed), ethnically sympathetic (dispensational), eschatologically oriented (npp), Holy Spirit committed (charismatic), and historically rigorous (liberal) are faced with spending a lot of money!  Stick out tongue

I wouldn't mind a Dispensational Base Package. Logos already has many interesting old commentaries/resources they could bundle, such as The Numerical Bible, The Annotated Bible, Darby's Synopsis of the Bible, Clarence Larkin Collection, C.I. Scofield Collection, Lectures in Systematic Theology, and the A.C. Gaebelein Collection, etc.

Oh, and you can't forget H.A. Ironside!

Posts 796
LogosEmployee
Gabe Martini (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 13 2014 11:20 AM

I've put together a short post highlighting the main details for these new Base Packages here.

Christian (who worked overnight to ensure things launched properly!) and myself will do our best to respond to your questions and feedback here. Some things we simply can't comment on publicly, but feel free to reach out to us via email or to Sales if you have pressing questions on upgrade costs, new resources, and so forth.

Thanks for your patience as we work out the kinks.

Faithlife

Posts 87
Pinoy Preacher | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 5:23 AM

I would love to see a Historic Premillenialist Base Package... or at least a "bundle..."

Am I asking too much? Embarrassed

Posts 166
Anthony | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 10:52 AM

What if they made custom categorical bundles? So, you pick a category (theology, counseling, reformed, catholic, historical, textual critic, apologetics, etc) - and then have a selection of books to choose a limited amount from for a set price. 

I'm no business major, so maybe it's a bad idea...Hmm

Posts 21744
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 14 2014 11:22 AM

Anthony Ramsey:
What if they made custom categorical bundles? So, you pick a category (theology, counseling, reformed, catholic, historical, textual critic, apologetics, etc) - and then have a selection of books to choose a limited amount from for a set price. 

Do you mean this sort of thing? https://www.logos.com/bundles

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS