Can't seem to remove hyperlink in notes

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 238
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Dec 30 2009 1:02 PM

My note has "Am I being mastered by anything?"  Notes automatically adds a hyperlink reference of Amos 1 to "Am I".  Can't seem to remove the hyperlink.  I have both clicked on and have selected the hyperlinked words "Am I" and tried to delete the reference in the hyperlink box to no avail.  Any help? 

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 1:31 PM

BruceJunkermann:

My note has "Am I being mastered by anything?"  Notes automatically adds a hyperlink reference of Amos 1 to "Am I".  Can't seem to remove the hyperlink.  I have both clicked on and have selected the hyperlinked words "Am I" and tried to delete the reference in the hyperlink box to no avail.  Any help? 

I remember this from L3 days too. I'm not sure of a solution in L4. In L3 there was a button to remove formatting.

There is a work around, but it's sort of weird.

The reference tagger works when you insert a space, but you can fool it, if you start a new line.

Here's what I mean:

Type: Am ZI being mastered by anything?

Press the Enter key

If you have more to type in after that line type it here.

Then move up and delete the "Z" As long as you don't enter another space anywhere on that line, or press Enter at the end of the line, or delete the entire line following your question, you should be good.

I know, kind of a kludge. But it works.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 238
Bruce Junkermann | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 30 2009 2:11 PM

Thanks Richard.  I hope that at some point it will be as simple as deleting the hyperlink in the hyperlink box.

Posts 85
Mike Waugh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 28 2010 4:12 AM

BruceJunkermann:

Thanks Richard.  I hope that at some point it will be as simple as deleting the hyperlink in the hyperlink box.

Amen to that.

Dell Studio XPS16 / Win 7 64bit / i7 Q720 @ 1.60GHz (2.80GHz Turbo) 6MB Cache / 4GB RAM / 500GM Hard Disk @ 7200 RPM / ATI Mobility RADEON® HD 4670 – 1GB

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS