Question on personal Books: they disappeared!!!

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:49 PM

Today all of my personal books have disappeared from my library. Can anyone explain this? They were there yesterday. They do not show in the library window. I have saved payouts that have them. When I open these layouts, it says that this books are no longer in my library.

If I go to the personal book application, I see them there. If i try to open them then I get an error saying"This resource is no longer in your library." which is the same that I get in the layout.

This is really strange...

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:55 PM

I had over 100 personal books. The book count in my library has reduced by a corresponding amount. It tells me to download them as if they were on the Logos servers???

Posts 19262
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 16 2014 1:58 PM

Michael, there was a server glitch that causes disappearing personal books that's discussed in this thread. Logos did find the problem and rolled out a fix, but some people are still affected and they appear to be troubleshooting one-on-one with those people. I suggest you add your name to that thread and someone will ask you to send a few of your personal book files to bugs@logos.com for them to help you solve the problem.

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 16 2014 6:26 PM

Thanks Rosie.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS