Chrome reporting Logos.com as insecure

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Apr 21 2014 2:35 PM

Chrome is reporting logos.com site includes resources that are not secure and the page behaviour is subject to modification by an attacker.  Vebum.com is reporting no issues.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 3:20 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
Chrome is reporting logos.com site includes resources that are not secure and the page behaviour is subject to modification by an attacker.

I am not seeing this with Chrome. Are you using any addins to Chrome that might be giving you this info?

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 60
LogosEmployee
Aaron Dutton (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 3:25 PM

Chrome is reporting logos.com site includes resources that are not secure and the page behaviour is subject to modification by an attacker.  Vebum.com is reporting no issues.

Can you paste in the URL where you are experiencing the issue?  Based on the URL and the certificate error, it looks like it might be just a particular page.

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:15 PM

Aaron Dutton:

Can you paste in the URL where you are experiencing the issue?  Based on the URL and the certificate error, it looks like it might be just a particular page.

Aaron I am still seeing the error with the following URL

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Christian+Group=Catholic&Product+Type=Verbum+Sale&start=&sort=savings&pageSize=60&unlocked=no 

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 4:30 PM

Aaron Dutton:

Aaron I am still seeing the error with the following URL

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Christian+Group=Catholic&Product+Type=Verbum+Sale&start=&sort=savings&pageSize=60&unlocked=no 

I do not see the error with Chrome at that site.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:26 PM

I am no longer getting the error. Whatever the problem it appears to be resolved for now.  I' ll advise if it occurs again.  Thanks Aaron and a Rich,

Posts 3333
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:28 PM

Best thing to do is delete Chrome- its a hog big time. Dumped it on both my machines.

Posts 6004
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 21 2014 5:43 PM

If there was a descent alternative I would, IE is useless, Firefox has lost the fire, last time I tried Safari I got a warning they were going to stop supporting YouTube site, and it always felt like it was five years behind the other browsers anyway.  The more adding you have the bigger the hog Chrome gets but it works, there are some useful addins find practical use for everyday and it syncs across my Apple Devices and Windows PC's with no fuss.

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS