Logos 5 Minimal Crossgrade - Cannot update:( Money wasted?

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1

Hi! I guess I should have done a better research before I bought the minimal crossgrade for logos 5. But i did not. I had updated the engine to Logos 5 from before but without the new extra features. And I was eager for those new features without buying a large new package. But after a bought it, I realized this was for Logos 4 users. And it said i needed the minimal crossgrade for logos 4 to be able to use this (it only cost 11$ in my case). But now I tried to install this first and than update with the minimal crossgrade for Logos 5, but I only get the popup as seen in the picture I´ve attached. 

Have I wasted my money or am I able to get around this somehow?

Thanks!

Posts 25762
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 4:23 AM

I'd go ahead and do the upgrade - it will be free - and see how things are after that

Posts 5867
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 22 2014 4:24 AM

Hi Jørgen

Welcome to the forums...

May I make a couple of suggestions.

Make sure you are running the latest version of Logos - you should be able to get it from the link shown in your screen shot.

Re-installing cannot do any harm.

If you are still having trouble then contact customer support and they will sort you out. When I do this I use Skype because the cost of phoning America that way is insignificant.

Logos have a generous refunds policy and I have never heard of them refusing a refund to anybody who is less than delighted with any purchase.

I am sure that your investment will not be wasted if you take the trouble to sort out the problem. At worst you will end up with your money back.

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS