Seeing the information on a book in the Library

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 165
Wayne | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Apr 23 2014 8:45 AM

The Library enhancements are excellent except for one caveat. It used to be that you could right click on a resource and see the information on that book. Now the right click doesn't work and one has to left click. That brings up the information, but also opens the book at the same time.

Posts 8602
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:08 AM

Just make sure you click the 'i" information button and click in a blank spot, not on the title.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 165
Wayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 9:24 AM

Thanks! I missed that little change in how the Library feature works.

Posts 18854
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 12:50 PM

TCBlack:

Just make sure you click the 'i" information button and click in a blank spot, not on the title.

Or you can click on any other non-active field (e.g., type, author, tags) to select a book, just not the title field or the cover image, as those will open the book.

Posts 5615
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 23 2014 1:35 PM

Rosie Perera:
Or you can click on any other non-active field (e.g., type, author, tags) to select a book, just not the title field or the cover image, as those will open the book.

The cover image doesn't open the book anymore in the latest release (except in "Tile" view, the medium size view)---only the title field opens the book with a single click in the Details or the Cover view.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 18854
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 24 2014 5:03 PM

Todd Phillips:
The cover image doesn't open the book anymore in the latest release (except in "Tile" view, the medium size view)---only the title field opens the book with a single click in the Details or the Cover view.

Thanks. I did not know that. I never click on the cover image anyway, so wouldn't have discovered it in the course of normal usage.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS