Very Impressive...

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1552
Blair Laird | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jan 1 2010 5:41 PM

I open multiple floating panes for bible study. I have been leaving logos 4 open all the time because I did not want to set up my bible study layout all over again. It takes a little bit of time (lazy I guessStick out tongue). I dont know if it has been like this for a while or what but I closed it down today and started it back up. ( I dont start up on my homepage) so it saved my last work space. When I started it up all four floating windows opened up...  Thanks logos... Now I dont have to open all my floating windows each time I do study Wink.

I dont know how long it has been like this because I have just been leaving Logos open to save time on study... but thanks for the change when ever it was

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 5:18 AM

Blair,

I'm no longer certain when this was implemented, but it was either near the end of the first beta round or right after release.  Either way, it is a fine feature. 

Glad you like it.  Yes

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 19333
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 5:47 AM

Blair Laird:

I open multiple floating panes for bible study. I have been leaving logos 4 open all the time because I did not want to set up my bible study layout all over again. It takes a little bit of time (lazy I guessStick out tongue). I dont know if it has been like this for a while or what but I closed it down today and started it back up. ( I dont start up on my homepage) so it saved my last work space. When I started it up all four floating windows opened up...  Thanks logos... Now I dont have to open all my floating windows each time I do study Wink.

I dont know how long it has been like this because I have just been leaving Logos open to save time on study... but thanks for the change when ever it was

Blair, did you know you could also save named layouts. In case you have more than one set-up depending on what kind of study you're doing? For example, maybe you've got one layout you like to use for in-depth Bible study and another for devotional reading. Logos will only remember the last one you had up when you last closed it. But if you save your layouts with names (as discussed here), then you can open each one independently whenever you want to.

Posts 4508
Robert Pavich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 4 2010 6:06 AM

And just in case anyone doesn't know....you can open your resources in floating windows and then minimize logos and see this:

Robert Pavich

For help go to the Wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Table_of_Contents__

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS