CP: Princeton Theological Review 400 + issues = high quality academic Journal - needs decent value bids please - to get it moving

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next >
This post has 44 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1986
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 3:49 PM

Super.Tramp:

SHotchkiss:
I looked closer at the set under CP. If you scroll down through you will see that they had different titles along the way. Biblical Repertory, then Biblical Repertory and Theological Review and so on. I suspect they are all included in the Bundle but did not try to compare all of them.

I think you are right.

They must all be included.  I own the Masters Bundle and the CP page for this is grayed out saying I already own this product.  It would make no sense for that to happen if I did not own or will not be getting all the resources when available.

Posts 2169
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 5:17 PM

I also have the Master Journal bundle and CP was grayed out.  I kept waiting for the CP page to  "heal" until I finally got smart enough to realize that I was trying to buy something I already had.  

I checked pretty carefully.  I think everything in this CP is in the Master Journal Bundle.  Until someone tells us for sure...

Posts 9165
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 6:20 PM

Gao Lu:
 I think everything in this CP is in the Master Journal Bundle.

I think you are right.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 1738
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 8 2015 7:20 PM

KPK:
Came here to see if anyone else thinks this is a good deal. It's about to end at 50.00? Anyone excited about this?

Yippie and skippie! At a hair over 11 cents per is/sue, I think it's worth a gamble.

I kind of suspected this might happen in the same way the Gill CP worked out. Now if they would put all of the English Bible Collection volumes (not just a couple or three) in one of those massive collections or packages, we could drive real close behind that truck and sail into another sweet CP deal.

Posts 245
BriM | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 1:08 AM

Bruce Dunning:

Gao Lu:
 I think everything in this CP is in the Master Journal Bundle.

I think you are right.

The Recommendations panel at the right hand side of the CP page confirms that it is included in both Master Journal Bundle and Theology Journal Bundle.

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 4:21 AM

So do you think it's safe to take off our bid for the Princeton Theo. Review 400+ issues if we have the Master Bundle on pre-order?

Posts 6513
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 4:27 AM

Don Awalt:

So do you think it's safe to take off our bid for the Princeton Theo. Review 400+ issues if we have the Master Bundle on pre-order?

Yes. But to be safe, do a screen capture of your account showing that you ordered it at the given price.

Everything ever written in Religion and Theology formatted for Logos Bible Software.Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 4:33 AM

Thanks Lynden. I cancelled the Princeton CP, and the button swith to gray "you have already ordered this product" since I bought the Master Bundle on "ship as available". I remember they had 2 options at the time, pay now and get issues as available, or pay when it's all ready. 

Posts 9165
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Aug 9 2015 5:16 AM

Don Awalt:

I don't believe you would be charged twice even if you didn't cancel your order.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 165
Wayne | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2015 8:52 AM

A confirmation on how this overlaps with current journal bundles would be helpful!

Posts 1986
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2015 9:34 AM

Bruce Dunning:
I don't believe you would be charged twice even if you didn't cancel your order.

I believe we were once told to cancel the cps and prepubs if we ordered the packages.  At any rate, I am assuming (and it really should be true) that if you have the Masters Package, you then have everything.

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 10 2015 6:00 PM

BriM:

The Recommendations panel at the right hand side of the CP page confirms that it is included in both Master Journal Bundle and Theology Journal Bundle.

This is correct. The issues from the Princeton Theological Review are included in the Master Journal Bundle and the Theology Journal Bundle as indicated on the right-side panel of the Princeton product page.

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 13 2015 9:36 PM

Princeton Theological Review, was downloaded Today for Master's Journal Bundle!!

They are now in Logos

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 9165
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2015 6:13 AM

Lee:
Princeton Theological Review, was downloaded Today for Master's Journal Bundle!!

Mine downloaded this morning too. Smile

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2015 6:49 AM

? please for one of you has them. Do Princeton Theological Review volumes show up in you library as a icon for each volume or just 1 icon and it shows all volume under it? I think it says there are 443 volumes and I am concerned about having to scroll through the library; my thumb can't take it.

Posts 9165
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2015 7:02 AM

SHotchkiss:
Do Princeton Theological Review volumes show up in you library as a icon for each volume or just 1 icon and it shows all volume under it?

It is a separate icon for each volume -

Posts 499
SteveHD | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2015 7:20 AM

Thanks Bruce.

Quite a while back I asked for a way to hide resources from my mobile device but not the desktop. I still think that would be very nice. Then again I doubt that I would want to have to go through and mark 400+ items.

Posts 9165
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 14 2015 3:10 PM

SHotchkiss:
Quite a while back I asked for a way to hide resources from my mobile device but not the desktop. I still think that would be very nice.

Personally I don't think I would use this but I can see how others might. I'm not sure what it would take from a technical perspective to make this happen.

SHotchkiss:
Then again I doubt that I would want to have to go through and mark 400+ items.

I've been disciplining myself to tag every resource in my library and the recent download will give me something to do in the next day or so.

Posts 194
KPK | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2015 9:20 AM

I don't know why mine said that it will ship in September? Anyone know? :( 

Posts 31
Brad Knox | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 18 2015 11:39 AM

Mine says same thing, not sure.

Page 2 of 3 (45 items) < Previous 1 2 3 Next > | RSS