Retina Display

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 82
Andrew Hanson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:14 AM

Considering getting a new MBP, but I don't think I'll be able to afford the 15 inch. I may be able to get away with a 13 inch if Logos plays well with is. Does Logos 5 support retina displays? Do you have a 13 inch? What is your experience running Logos 5 on it?

Posts 1566
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 13 2014 8:53 AM

Andrew,

I was in a similar position and recently purchased the 13" MBP, and love it for Logos. The text is extremely sharp and easy to read--even with the screen scaled to fit more. I would highly recommend it.

John

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 82
Andrew Hanson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:30 AM

That's a relief, John. I have a 15 inch now and love it, except for the fact that I've had it in to the Apple Store for repairs twice in the last three months. Then, this morning I encountered another problem and Apple Care has run out. Ugh. I just wish this machine would keep on working! As much as I would LOVE new hardware, I just hate to think about shelling out the money for it right now.

Posts 1566
John Kight | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 13 2014 9:44 AM

I went from 15" MBP as well. The 13" MBP is alot smaller than what I expected, but after about a month of use I have had nothing but great things to say. If I need more screen I typically will just connect to my external monitor.

For book reviews and more visit sojotheo.com 

Posts 2829
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jun 13 2014 12:47 PM

I know this is a Mac question but I have a Dell Windows laptop with a 3200x1800 display and 238 pixels per inch, which places its pixel density just a tad better than the 13" and 15" MBP 3rd generation, and Logos 5 looks awesome (as does everything) on it!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS