Page 1 of 4 (76 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 75 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 5
Stephen Hartley | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:44 AM

Trying to sign into the program this AM and it's telling me "An Error Occurred While Attempting to Contact the Server, please try again later..."

Any ideas? Service starts in a little over an hour...

Posts 152
Chris Martin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:45 AM

Same problem - both a Mac Desktop and Windows 8 laptop cannot sync down services (Red triangle in the sync spinner and message: "An error occured during synchronizations, click to try again").

Platform Details for Alpha/Beta Testing Reference:

• Windows 7 Home Premium x64
  • Intel Core2 Duo P7450 @ 2.13GHz
  • 6GB DDR3 RAM
  • Logos 4 Gold

Posts 5
Stephen Hartley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:48 AM

I had the syncing issue to start...then signed out of the program as a troubleshooting idea. Now I can't even log back in to try to make a presentation from scratch...

Posts 10

We have the same problem....is there someone from Proclaim on-line that can give us an update...service starts in less than an hour....

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:49 AM

We are aware of connectivity issues for some people and are looking at things on our end right now.  I'll update this thread when I know more.

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 6722
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:49 AM

Maybe accounts forgot to pay the internet bill. Just kiddin. Happy father's day, hope you get sorted out soon.

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 5
Stephen Hartley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:52 AM

Thank you, Dustin! I hope it's a quick fix.

Posts 3
Barry W. Kennard | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:56 AM

Good Morning,

We too are having issues.  I am glad to see that there is someone working on this issue.  Praying that the "connectivity" issue is resolved soon.

With it being Trinity Sunday, it seems that there must be a movement of the Holy Spirit coming in a might way that the enemy is doing all he can to upset.

Barry

Posts 6722
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 8:58 AM

Barry W. Kennard:
With it being Trinity Sunday, it seems that there must be a movement of the Holy Spirit coming in a might way that the enemy is doing all he can to upset.
 Yes

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Posts 1
Chris Jensen | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 9:14 AM

This is my first Sunday trying this on the trial membership.  Mine's down too.  How often does this happen?

Posts 5
Stephen Hartley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 9:16 AM

Hi, Chris. I can honestly say it's never happened to me before. I've been using the service since about December of 2011 and it's always been stable, at least on the server side.

Posts 5
Stephen Hartley | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 9:28 AM

Dustin Masters:

We are aware of connectivity issues for some people and are looking at things on our end right now.  I'll update this thread when I know more.

I'm in! Sync is working, too! Thank you to whoever fixed it.

Posts 20
Jeff Meyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 9:38 AM

Still down for me.  I can't upload content, sync, or access my library.  This is exactly why there needs to be an "offline" capability where I can create the presentation on my desktop and move it to my laptop for running at church.  We have service tonight at 6:00, I hope it's fixed by then!

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 9:44 AM

Hey Jeff,

Its being worked on at the moment and updates will be given as stuff is being fixed.

Posts 53
Stephanie Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 10:15 AM

I noticed the connectivity issues this morning, but I had my presentation synced and I was already logged in so I didn't have any problems using my presentation - I'm glad I didn't log out or have to make adjustments this morning.

I've used Proclaim for close to a year and have never experienced this before - I really like it, so don't let this deter you from using it anyone! :) 

Posts 192
LogosEmployee
Dustin Masters (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 10:25 AM

Sorry for the interruption - we believe we have restored connectivity to all of our online services.  Please let me know if you are still unable to connect.

Software Dev at Logos.  How to post your logs: (Windows) (Mac)

Posts 20
Jeff Meyer | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 11:41 AM

Looks good from my end, and I echo Stephanie's comment - this kind of interruption is a first for me too.

Thanks for getting this nipped in the bud quickly!  (But my comment on an "offline" mode still applies - especially for us small churches who can't afford internet!)  :)

Posts 15
Rafael Gomez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 15 2014 11:13 PM

Oh Proclaim, Proclaim...spent a couple of hours on our Father's Day Presentation at home Saturday night.

Today, at the church, starting at about 10:30 or so, we could not get online to sync the presentation.

Couldn't upload videos either on Sunday either.  Video was added and synced to group Saturday at 10 pm.

What gives? Will Logos please tell us the honest truth about what's happening with your servers on Sunday morning?

I'm beginning to lose credibility with my audio/video staff after convincing them that Proclaim was the future.

Posts 116
Transcend Church | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 16 2014 4:04 AM

Rafel, I agree.  And folks that say they never have any issues I'm mystified.  Proclaim is the butt of Jokes for us.  I wonder if some are using less of it's features than we are.  We use Proclaim remote and presenter notes view.  For about a month those were off.  Most mornings we have difficulty making the presentation synch with the remote and end up stumbling-bumbling about to fix it.

As much as I am a HUGE Logos fan, I think that we're done supporting Proclaim and using it in our Church.  It is simply in the way -

John Weathersby

Harrisburg, PA.

www.transcendchurch.org

Posts 1
Barry Uptigrove | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 16 2014 7:13 AM

Dustin, this seems to be the second week in a row where there are server or some type of connectivity issues so I looked back at last weeks posts to see if someone had responded with a report as to what went wrong but there was nothing. I agree with the others in that we are loosing credibility in our churches. It does no good to say to my paster sorry we are down for a little while when he is in the middle of trying to control his sermon and read his sermon notes on his Ipad. I would like a detailed explanation of what went wrong and what you are doing to fix it or I will have to go to another provider. 

Page 1 of 4 (76 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS