Page 2 of 4 (76 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 75 Replies | 6 Followers

Posts 26
Jason Fletcher | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 16 2014 11:19 AM

We didn't have this problem yesterday, but did experience it a couple of weeks ago. The server problem made logging into Proclaim extremely slow and even when it did load, it was almost impossible to advance slides (about a 5 second delay--too long to use for worship). This was on our PC running Vista. I pulled up the presentation on my Macbook Air and while I had the same server problem I didn't have the slide advancing problem-so we were able to make it for service.

I really like all the features of Proclaim-but I don't like finding out about bugs on Sunday mornings.

Jason

Posts 24
Stephen Massey | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 16 2014 12:40 PM

This past Sunday, we had a problem with one of our edge servers. We have already deployed a replacement for it. Currently, we are migrating all of Proclaim's web services to use the replacement. We will be done migrating this week, before Sunday.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience. 

Posts 130
Lawrence Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 17 2014 8:33 AM

Hi, Stephen,

Thanks for the explanation and the apology. We appreciate the effort that goes into all this behind the scenes. It really was a near-disaster for some of us. We try very hard to put together professional presentations, and, speaking for myself, very quickly become dependent on it as a part of the services we do - when it doesn't work, things get weird very quickly.

Thanks again,

Larry

Posts 68
Aaron Linne | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 17 2014 5:00 PM

We sincerely apologize for the issues with Proclaim this weekend and last. The two instances were unrelated to each other, each dealing with different backend services. Both issues were, obviously, unexpected.

The "good" news is that whenever these issues occur, we are able to seek out solutions to protect the services from them in the future. We are able to do updates, replace hardware, write new code, etc - whatever it might be. We are able to make quick turn arounds on these, and, as Stephen said in his post, we'll have a solid, stable solution in place by this Sunday for both of these issues.

We are actively doing more internal analysis to continue to find issues or bugs before any crashes happen, and will be redoubling our efforts to provide stability in our tools. We look forward to getting to introduce not only new features to you, but also earning your trust on the stability of Proclaim every Sunday morning.

Posts 5627
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 17 2014 5:38 PM

What do you have in terms of backup servers? Does one server having a problem really (still) bring down Proclaim?

“The wisdom of the Scriptures is learned rather by prayer than by study.” — St. Philip Neri

Posts 15
Rafael Gomez | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 21 2014 7:47 AM

Hi Aaron....since this is something we are making monthly payments for, would it be wrong of my to ask when the issues will be ironed out.  I don't want another Sunday like last Sunday.  The awkwardness is wearing thin.  We will go back to using Media Shout until you guys assure us that  you can handle Sunday mornings at 10 AM EST thru 1:00 PM EST.  We are FOR Proclaim, but, in the immortal words of Billy Joel, "honesty is mostly what we need from you."

Posts 94
Jonathan Griffiths | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 5:30 AM

It's 6:30am in Nampa, ID on June 22nd and the problem seems to have recurred. It started with the "My Songs" section not populating when updating slides. I tried logging out of the app and now I cannot log back in - which is going to be bad news if that continues!! I get the same error that the server is not available. 

L5 on Lenovo Thinkpad, i5, windows 7 pro | Logos App on Samsung Galaxy S3 | Logos App on tablet soon

Posts 6
Jason Hovde | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 5:50 AM

I am having issues right now with backgrounds, with an error message "Unable to Load Media". I usually put together my sermon slides early Sunday morning, today, so far, I am unable to get them up. Hopefully within a couple hours I can get them. I am logged into Proclaim and can otherwise edit the slides, but not get backgrounds. I wish I could load the backgrounds onto the hard drive to avoid the delays that come from scrolling through the media, but I guess that is another topic... 

Posts 1
Bill Sturgell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 5:53 AM

Yep same for us.  We cannot log into the software.  "An error occurred while attempting to contact the server". This is as of 8:53am EST.

Not cool!  

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 6:27 AM

Hey guys,

Evreything seems to be working now. There were a few issues that have been resolved. Is anyone else having issues signing in? I have been able to do so myself.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 6:31 AM

Jonathan Griffiths:

It's 6:30am in Nampa, ID on June 22nd and the problem seems to have recurred. It started with the "My Songs" section not populating when updating slides. 

Is this still occurring? I am able to do so on my machine.

Posts 6
Jason Hovde | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 6:40 AM

Still getting "Unable to load media" on slide backgrounds

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 6:45 AM

There are still some pieces being fixed at the moment. It should work in the next few minutes.

Posts 22
Jeff Weaver | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 6:58 AM

Bellevue, NE unable to sync!  We are about to start worship. Please help.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 7:00 AM

Hey Jeff,

this issue is known and we have people looking into it right now. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Posts 22
Jeff Weaver | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 7:06 AM

Thanks

Posts 3
Compass Church | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 7:26 AM

I'm getting the unable to load media error in my content and the my store box

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 7:30 AM

People are working on fixing the issue at the moment.

Posts 16
Jonathan Albright | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 7:34 AM

Go Spencer go! We are rooting for you guys!

Posts 2
Roberto Munguia | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jun 22 2014 7:36 AM

Good morning, how long do you think is going to take? We are having the same issues here (Austin, TX) We still have one hour before our service and this is the second Sunday in a row we have issues with proclaim.

Page 2 of 4 (76 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS