J.B. Phillips' New Testament

Page 5 of 5 (84 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5
This post has 83 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 23
Michael Wert | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 28 2020 1:19 AM

Thanks Rosie, I have not seen it for years!  A little nostalgia. You made my day.

Posts 3
Mike Aldrich | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 17 2021 7:08 AM

Robert M. Warren:

There is a pre-pub for Phillips New Testament: Revised Student Edition. Apparently the WordSearch owners got a temporary epub version and the Logos Edition is on pre-pub. The metadata on the current product page details has metadata for the epub, per note at top of the page. I am assuming when it's fully baked, it will be Type: Bible.

https://www.logos.com/product/198718/phillips-new-testament-revised-student-editon 

I signed up for pre-pub version, and it's no longer listed in my account.  Link above doesn't exist.

any update on this?

Posts 1886
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 17 2021 9:38 AM

Mike Aldrich:
it's no longer listed in my account.

Same here, Mike.

I thought they send emails when a pre-pub is given the heave-ho. Maybe they haven't sent it yet (or I overlooked it), or maybe the pre-pub will re-appear with some changes, etc.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet L9 Stable)

Posts 1886
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 23 2021 4:15 AM

After a week or so of unsuccessfully checking-back and making alternate searches for a new posting of the previously rubbed-out pre-pub (which had been requested by many for many years) and no email notification of why the product was pulled, I am now officially giving up. I can only conclude that there's some mysterious dark cloud hanging over this little resource that FL just doesn't want to talk about. I'll have to be content with the PB I made.

Windows 10 (L9 Beta) | Android 9 (phone - L9 Beta) | Fire OS 7 (tablet L9 Stable)

Page 5 of 5 (84 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 | RSS