Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 27
Anthony Barrett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 26 2014 12:55 PM
Bump.
Posts 7877
LogosEmployee

You'll have to perform offline activation. Call Customer Service; they can activate the serial number and give you the activation code.

Posts 27
Anthony Barrett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:21 PM
Bradley, that's not the easiest "alternate strategy" for me. The easiest is to just Sync my license from my Libronix installation without interfere with Customer Service for such a small issue. I guess they are not trained for us (old but good Libronix community), but mainly for Logos 5.
Posts 3146
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 26 2014 4:30 PM

Anthony Barrett:
he easiest is to just Sync my license from my Libronix installation without interfere with Customer Service for such a small issue.

Hi Anthony,

Getting the serial number from you and activating it to your account is super easy. We all can help you with this. You can call us at 800-875-6467 and we can do that for you, or send us an email with the serial number and your account email and we can do it for you that way as well. 

Posts 3
Willie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 1 2014 11:12 AM

I have the same problem??

willie

Posts 3
Willie | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 1 2014 11:22 AM

I agree with you.As a logos/libronix user since the late 90's we are now ignored in favour of the new logos 4/5.

Surely this small issue can be put right and to allow us to sync and update l3..PLEASE

Posts 9809
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 1 2014 11:25 AM

Willie ... welcome to the forums!  And the Libronix team too!

We have to fight hard to buy books from Logos.  It's tough work, but someone has to do it.

Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 1 2014 11:58 AM

Willie:
Surely this small issue

This might seem like a small issue, and while I do not have any inside information on this issue, syncing is never a simple issue to fix.

Because L3 is no longer supported, I doubt that Logos is going to spend the time and money looking into fixing a product that they no longer support.

Posts 3146
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 1 2014 12:25 PM

What is the name of the product? It likely came with a serial number (a long alpha-numeric code) that ends in qth. If you email that to customerservice@logos.com with your account details we can find the account and activate the serial number to the account.

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS