Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 28
Allen Dearing | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Jun 24 2014 11:45 AM

Is there any way to UNDO a change in a note?  Like undo in Microsoft word so if you mess up and type wrong you can click a button and it goes back to where you were.  A few times I have been copying and pasting from Logos into a word document and accidentally hit paste instead of copy and the note I wanted is now gone for ever as far as I can tell.  Is there any kind of UNDO to reverse what the paste did?

If not it is a VERY MUCH NEEDED ITEM.

Allen

Posts 2830
Don Awalt | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 24 2014 12:02 PM

If you are on Windows, I use Ctrl-Z to undo. Ctrl-Y does a re-do if you change your mind. You can press it successively.

Posts 10847
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 24 2014 12:58 PM

Don Awalt:

If you are on Windows, I use Ctrl-Z to undo. Ctrl-Y does a re-do if you change your mind. You can press it successively.

For the Mac OS, use Cmd-Z, Cmd-Shift-Z

Posts 28
Allen Dearing | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 25 2014 5:40 AM

Thanks for the information.  Much about Logos 5 is not very intuitive in my opinion and much is hide under the hood.  I have completely read the large printed manual and still find somethings difficult.

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 25 2014 6:39 AM

Allen Dearing:

Thanks for the information.  Much about Logos 5 is not very intuitive in my opinion and much is hide under the hood.  I have completely read the large printed manual and still find somethings difficult.

While this may be true for many things in Logos (it's a powerful program), CTRL-Z and CTRL-Y are universal commands for Undo/Redo in almost every Windows product, including Word.

To learn more about how Logos works, I highly recommend perusing the wiki and especially watching the free video training offered there. Dedicating just a few minutes a day, or a morning a week, can get you a long way into using more of what Logos has "under the hood."

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS