Pro Media slides only in english

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jun 25 2014 4:25 AM

A lot of stuff in Proclaim and Pro Media is just only for the english speaking users/churches. (But the fee is the same for everyone)

Please consider to translate "Welcome" in the Welcome slides to every actual language used by the Proclaim community or make the "Welcome" in this slides to a textfield we can edit ourselves.

In the settings we type our church names and the name will show up automaticly in the welcome slides. Is it possible to make a similar setting for "welcome" in the settings?

Posts 153
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 12 2014 6:34 PM

Ebbe,
 If you giv me your email address, and let me know what background and language you would like to say "welcome" in or whatever you would like your welcome message to say, I will try to create it fro you and shoot you a jpeg. I understand.

Posts 3
Popol KAYEMBE | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 13 2014 11:05 AM

Hi all,
I have the same concern. Is there any way to make most of Pro Media slides fully customizable?
Thanks

Posts 5443
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 13 2014 12:12 PM

Ebbe Andréasson:
A lot of stuff in Proclaim and Pro Media is just only for the english speaking users/churches. (But the fee is the same for everyone)

While the designers are looking at Welcome they might also give some attention to the missing letters not found in Saviour, Honour etc!

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS