Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 3502
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Jul 14 2014 5:41 PM

The latest update includes the new Proclaim Media Browser.

We've grouped media by series allowing you  to see more information at once and drill in to a particular series when you see something you like. Take the Verse of the Day series for example which includes over 1,000 pieces of beautifully designed (and free Big Smile) media.

We've listened to your feedback and organized your group uploads into a series as well.

This is just the beginning of the improvements we plan to add to the media searching and organizing experience in Proclaim. I hope you enjoy it and please let us know what you think!

Posts 126
Jared Schwyhart | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 14 2014 7:27 PM

I love it! Thanks for all the hard work!

Posts 78
Shannon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 15 2014 8:54 AM

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!!!!!  Thanks so much for this change!

Posts 126
Jared Schwyhart | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 15 2014 2:20 PM

I'm still hoping to be able to edit video thumbnails.

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 15 2014 2:29 PM

Jared Schwyhart:

I'm still hoping to be able to edit video thumbnails.

This is still possible.

Posts 29
Dave Dunkin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 16 2014 2:26 PM

Thanks, Proclaim team. We're cleaning up our messy Group Upload folder and this makes it so much easier.

Posts 12
Peter Makovini | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 6 2014 8:55 AM

Hello

May I please ask how is it possible to change a video thumbnail? I can seem to find it.

Thank you

Posts 1232
Spencer McKimson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 6 2014 9:26 AM

This is only possible to do when uploading a video from your computer at the moment. When first uploading a video, you will reach a window that has the option to change the name, the tags, and the thumbnail of the video as shown in this screenshot:

The video scrubber on the left side of the window represents the thumbnail that will be associated with the video. Therefore, in order to change the video thumbnail, just navigate through the video via the scrubber until you find the frame you would like to display. For example, I want my video to show the frame in the middle of the video, so I click the middle of the scrubber as so:

At this point, you would upload the video and the selected frame will now be the thumbnail for it.

Posts 12
Peter Makovini | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jan 12 2015 2:21 PM

Thank you very much. This was just what I needed!

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS