Book Cache

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 18 2014 8:30 AM

The book cache is currently set for monthly contributions. I have opted not to do that because some months I have the funds and some months I don't. Therefore, a single purchase would be nice and then I can add funds on some months and not others. I know I can start a monthly subscription and then stop it and then start it again and stop it again. That's not what I like doing. A single purchase for any amount of funds would be welcome.

Posts 1504
Wild Eagle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:44 AM

Yes I am on the same boat. I wish I could add money without subscription

"No man is greater than his prayer life. The pastor who is not praying is playing; the people who are not praying are straying." Leonard Ravenhill 

Posts 226
Michael A. Lasley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 18 2014 9:56 AM

I find that you can just go to the product and buy it again and it will immediately put another credit out for you without changing your subscription renewal date. Once I cancelled and then reestablished and it went to the old date renewal anyway. I haven't tried changing amounts.

Posts 1828
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 18 2014 2:12 PM

I usually contact my regular sales person and simply ask him to add a certain amount of credit to my account when I choose to instead of using the cache. Some months I simply don't make any payment and others I might make two.

I used to be able to specify any amount but now there are set contribution amounts. There are a wide selection of amounts so there is usually one very close to what I want to contribute.

If you don't have a regular sales person, I use Dave Kaplan. He is usually very quick to respond and courteous, always willing to help. Simply email him, explain what you would like to do and he'll make it happen.  kaplanATlogos.....com

EDIT: Dave's office hours are Monday-Friday 6:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. Pacific time.

Posts 1216
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 18 2014 3:15 PM

Dave is my rep but I didn't think to run it past him. I will now. Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS