Reformed Expository Commentary - Gospel of John

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 63
Bryan Speer | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Aug 5 2014 10:07 AM

A new 2 volume commentary on the Gospel of John will soon be released in this set.  I believe it is written by Richard Phillips. 

Do we have to send in suggestions to get this added or does Logos offer the updates as new commentaries are added to an existing collection?

Posts 856
Michael McLane | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 3 2014 8:02 AM

Bump! I would also like to see John added.

Posts 4158
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 7 2014 10:56 AM

I believe the workflow is that once its written, it has to be tagged (Etc) and then it will be released to those of us that own the full set, and available in pre-pub as an upgrade for those that didn't buy the full set.

At least thats how it normally works. Someone else with more knowledge may pipe up.

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 439
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 7 2014 11:13 AM

FYI, just so their is no misunderstanding about this you will have to pay for the upgraded volumes unless it is noted that it will include new volumes (I checked this commentary and I did not see anywhere that it said it would include new volumes).  As in all of the other commentaries logos sells, for example New American, Word Biblical, and so on.  Although I would try to suggest it to get more people involved so maybe logos will speed up the process if they think they have a lot sales.  

Posts 439
Mathew Haferkamp | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 7 2014 11:20 AM

But I forgot to show you one where they do include new releases which is Evangelical Exegetical Commentary (EEC) (44 vols.).  But if you go to that website they say it will include new releases.

Posts 3317
Whyndell Grizzard | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Nov 13 2014 4:33 PM

Yes

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS