MAC: Copy and Paste / Service menu / font formatting

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 91
Rino M. Dattilo | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 28 2014 5:41 PM

I am new to Logos and I do not have this issue with with another Bible applications, so here is my problem.

System: Mavericks / New or Old Pages

When I use the copy Bible verses in Logos the format will not match my destination document. I am wondering where it pulls Helvetica 12 all the time. I want it to match the destination formatting. 

Also, if I just the system services, "replace with Passages", it is fast, it pastes in the passage, but again it does it in the wrong format. 

I have the same issue in MS Word 2011.

I tried creating a new style but still no luck. Anybody? Thank you.

Posts 238
Charles | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 29 2014 7:44 PM

Hi Rino:

I have the same problem with both Pages 5 and Mac Word 2011.  When using the "Services" menu, no matter what I choose it always defaults to Helvetica 12. I'm not sure how to get it to default to the font that I have chosen in preferences.  It's probably a bug that effects the Mac version.  I don't remember seeing anyone who is using Windows complain of the same thing.  I'm also using Mavericks 10.9.4.

In Christ,

Charles

2017 27" iMac 5K, Mojave, 10.5" iPad Pro, iPhone 7+, iPhone 8, iOS 12.0, Catalina beta, iPadOS Beta  

Posts 91
Rino M. Dattilo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 29 2014 7:49 PM

Charles thanks. When I am in Accordance there was a power user that created a workflow that uses services and scripts. I could assign keystrokes to multiple versions. It is amazing and I know it can be done. I wish I had the know how. I really don't want to float between two bible applications. The work so different from each other and learning Logos has been rewarding but a challenge. 

Again, thank you. I am not crazy. 

Posts 91
Rino M. Dattilo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 29 2014 7:55 PM

Nice to see another Italian on the boards! Thanks again

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS