Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 41 Replies | 9 Followers

Posts 217
Dudley C Rose | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Nov 2 2019 5:21 PM

New set of files w/ Tebul Yom milestones

Soncino Talmud as of Nov 2-2019

Posts 1842
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 2 2020 1:33 PM

I thank you for sharing this with us - and adding the tagging last year. However, there is another, older method of referencing the Talmud, and Logos has a datatype for this as well, namely, by chapter numbers. And so I have tagged the file you shared with us a bit over a year ago with these chapters as well. At one point I had part of it tagged at a more detailed level, based on how the Mishnah is divided, but to be honest, did not want to spend the additional work doing this since I am not a Talmud scholar. Instead, I just tagged at the chapter level which is provided in the text.

In a few places I added newlines to where the chapter markers are in the text, and marked them as Heading 3 to match the other chapter headings. And I am sharing my touch up with you. There is more work that can be done, but this is hopefully one more step.

SDG

Ken McGuire

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Page 3 of 3 (42 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS