Learning Logos program through Research

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 25
Jeffrey Willis | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Sep 2 2014 11:21 AM

This is just an idea but I thought it would be great if Logos added a Bible research tool to their program which would help users get to know the ins and outs of the program. More specifically this would be like a workbook that would offer topics for research then guide you through an in depth study of that topic while at the same time acquainting you with many of the features of Logos. Kind of like taking a commentary, removing all the important info and replacing it with blank lines then saying fill in what you think should fit in. I realize there are how to books and videos offered by Logos on how to use their product but these can sometimes be tedious to go through. I don't know...just a thought.

Posts 1379
Forum MVP
Veli Voipio | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 2 2014 11:53 AM

Yes

Gold package, and original language material and ancient text material, SIL and UBS books, discourse Hebrew OT and Greek NT. PC with Windows 8.1

Posts 26021
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:17 PM

A fascinating idea well worth Logos or some of their trainers trying.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 281
Michael Parry-Thomas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 2 2014 12:20 PM

Yes

Mick
Posts 124
Randy Murphy | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 2 2014 1:11 PM

Yes

Posts 2228
Beloved | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 2 2014 1:46 PM

Jeffrey Willis:
This is just an idea but I thought it would be great if Logos added a Bible research tool to their program which would help users get to know the ins and outs of the program. More specifically this would be like a workbook that would offer topics for research then guide you through an in depth study of that topic while at the same time acquainting you with many of the features of Logos.

Great idea Jeffrey!

You might be interested in the approach John Fallahee has adopted with some of his topics that he uses to train his users to use the Logos program. He is presently using the book of Jonah to train in the use of bible study using Logos. There is a Faithlife group which supports this topic LearnLogos.com also his webinars are offered free to view upon registration live and a recorded version is available at a nominal fee on his site www.learnlogos.com He does a great job and is available to answer questions which he does with joy and dedication at support@learnlogos.com 

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS