Study Bibles

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 3
Kevin McKanna | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Jan 6 2010 8:41 PM

Does anybody know if you can download the NASB Study Bible, NIV Study Bible, NLT Life Application Study Bible and the New Expository Dictionary of Bible Words onto Logos? 

Posts 10804
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 5:33 AM

Kevin McKanna:

Does anybody know if you can download the NASB Study Bible, NIV Study Bible, NLT Life Application Study Bible and the New Expository Dictionary of Bible Words onto Logos? 

Do you mean purchase and download from Logos. If so, the answer is yes. I don't know about New Expository Dictionary of Bible Words, however. Is that a revision of Vine's?

EDIT: I did a search of the Logos website and found Mounce and Vine.

Posts 1656
SteveF | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 8:34 AM

NIV Study Bible, NLT Life Application Study Bible

Jack, could you please post a web page etc regarding these two.

I was not aware they were now a "logos" option.

Regards

Steve F

Regards, SteveF

Posts 3
Kevin McKanna | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 9:09 AM

Thank you.  Do you know where I can find them?  I searched under study Bibles and could not see them.  And yes, it is a revision of Vine's.  Thank you again.

Posts 10804
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 3:10 AM

Stephen Filyer:

NIV Study Bible, NLT Life Application Study Bible

Jack, could you please post a web page etc regarding these two.

NLT Study Bible Libronix Software This is a boxed product, so for L4 you should probably call Sales and see if you can get ti as a download and have Logos unlock it for you. Otherwise, you will have to wait for it to ship and pay postage, which can be expensive depending upon where you live.

The Life Application Bible would be pretty much the same with any translation. Study Bibles in Logos normally contain just the notes. However, I do not see the Life Application Bible on the website or in my library. I thought I saw it in my library but it was the various volumes of the Life Application Bible Commentary.

Posts 121
Mark Watson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jan 8 2010 5:50 AM

Kevin McKanna:

Kevin - here is the filename you need for the NLT Study Bible

LLS:NLTSB

2008-07-28T18:43:56Z

NLTSB.lbxlls

Logos does not have the Life Application Study Bible (NIV or any other version) that I know about.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS