The New Testament for English Readers (4 Vols.)

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 23
Kevin Nicholas | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 6:48 PM

it just got one more closer.

Posts 352
Mike & Rachel Aubrey | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 19 2010 7:02 PM

My bid has been at $40 for at least 2.5 years now.

We're finally moving.

I wonder if community forums are better for this than the newsgroups were...

Posts 121
Gary Mendenhall | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:29 AM

I'm convinced.  Placed my bid.  Thanks.

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 3:46 AM

Not to put a damper on the success of this resource-once it moves into the official pre-pub section and is under production...how long will the wait be?  I've waited a long time for Alford's other pre-pub-it has been under a development a long time.

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 8:28 AM

Joan, I agree it could still be along time before we would actually get this resource, like you I have been waiting at least a year and a half for his other set, but at least this would get this set one step closer and open up the market to his works.

I am also hoping that this might encourage Logos to finish up his other work and get it out to us, if they start seeing the demand for his works maybe the will finish up the other one.  For many years I owned his other set in paper, it was one of the most useful Greek helps I had, and I gave it away thinking I would be able to pick it up soon in Logos, that was over a year and a half ago and from a usefulness stand point it was one of my biggest mistakes, but it was great for the elder that I gave it too!

In Christ,

Jim

Posts 1142
Juanita | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jan 20 2010 8:52 AM

Jim,

You are right about it bringing more attention to Alford's works.  I have watched many resources go into development after Alford's and then published last year that I began to wonder what the holdup is.  I'm still so glad that it is coming our way.  God Bless

Posts 579
Jim VanSchoonhoven | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 21 2010 12:09 PM

At least on my page this resource has been stuck with part of orange dot actually sitting on the goal line, for a couple of days, can someone from Logos tell use how many orders are needed to push it over the top, like they did on another source recently???

We have to be very near to that 100% mark.  How many would have to raise their bid or place a bid to get us across the line?

In Christ,

Jim

Posts 2834
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2010 1:20 PM

JimVanSchoonhoven:

At least on my page this resource has been stuck with part of orange dot actually sitting on the goal line, for a couple of days, can someone from Logos tell use how many orders are needed to push it over the top, like they did on another source recently???

We have to be very near to that 100% mark.  How many would have to raise their bid or place a bid to get us across the line?

In Christ,

Jim

Agreed. Can someone from Logos help concerning this issue?

Ted

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 229
Jeremy White | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jan 26 2010 3:41 PM

When I did the Pricing Forecast - http://community.logos.com/forums/t/10089.aspx I enlarged the graph so my measurements were easier to differentiate - a just had a quick look and while there has been some movement closer to the line it is still not actually on the line (it is touching the line (at the normal size of the webpag) but I was assuming that the correct measurement is from the middle of the big dot. 

So, its veeeeeery close - but not quite.

Recently, I can't remember whtehr it was the Diessmann  title or the Ursinus commentary, we were able to entice a Logos rep to tell us how many more actual people were needed to get it to the 100% mark.

Never hurts to ask.

Scripture set to music for worship and aid memorization. https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-DojPa0TlpCGhtUJq1e3Pw

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS