Bible Study

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 8
Lynwood E. Davis | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 7 2010 8:11 AM

I have Logos 4 Paltinum.  I want to do an indepth Bible Study on Ezra and Neh.  Can someone guide me so I can achieve max effectiveness.  I'm not afraid to study, but I will accept any helpful hints and notes.

Thanks

expositor

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 8:45 AM

Check out Mark Barnes videos on How to prepare a sermon. 

http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_4_Video_Tutorials

While, you may not be creating a sermon, in depth bible study is usually a part of the preparation.

Posts 81
Daniel R. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 11:55 AM

Wow, our Men's Bible Study group is about to start a study on these same books! Perhaps we can correspond some time?

May the Lord bless you and keep you.

Posts 22
Tom Gray | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 5:58 PM

There was a thread under the General Forums where one individual asked what other peoples study practices were in preparing their sermons with Logos 4. There was some good stuff coming out of that group.

I like using MS OneNote for note taking at this time since you can not yet print from Logos 4. It is a very powerful note taking tool and easy to keep and organize all different media types. Unlike some people in the General Forum I don't have a 2nd monitor to keep my notes open as I work with L4 on my main screen so I have to do a lot of window jumping. Other than that I do get a lot of mileage from Mark's comments and videos. It took me about 10 days to finally get satisfied with my layout so I imagine giving yourself a couple of weeks to hammer yours out would be to be expected.

Big Smile

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS