Are Italian language bibles Nuova Riveduta and Nuova Diodati available on Logos 5?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 1
David Showalter | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Sep 17 2014 11:58 AM

I'm brand new to Logos.  I'm a church planter in Italy and prepare all my messages in Italian, so it's key that I'm able to view and work with the text in Italian.  I've not been able to find any information about access to bibles in foreign languages.  Can someone point me in the right direction?

Posts 29589
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 17 2014 1:27 PM

On the products page, you can filter by language. There doesn't appear to be much: https://www.logos.com/products/search?q=italian&Language=Italian 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 1831
Ken McGuire | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 17 2014 2:43 PM

I'd use https://www.logos.com/products/search?Resource+Type=Bibles&Language=Italian to look for Italian bibles, but it is mighty slim pickings...

The Gospel is not ... a "new law," on the contrary, ... a "new life." - William Julius Mann

L8 Anglican, Lutheran and Orthodox Silver, Reformed Starter, Academic Essentials

L7 Lutheran Gold, Anglican Bronze

Posts 122
Richard Wilson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 18 2014 6:52 AM

Logos has asked me a couple of times over the years for the contact information for these Bibles and for other Italian resources, but nothing has ever come of it.

Posts 29589
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 18 2014 7:52 AM

Richard Wilson:

Logos has asked me a couple of times over the years for the contact information for these Bibles and for other Italian resources, but nothing has ever come of it.

Securing agreements with publishers can be a long process. It might not hurt to make the recommendation and to provide contact info again.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 33
Colby E. Kinser | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Nov 3 2019 12:08 AM

David,

I stumbled across your (now old) post asking the same question. I see that YouVersion and Bible Gateway have this translation. Have you found a digital source for NR06 that you really like?

-- Colby

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS