Prayer Lists: How To

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 343
Abram K-J | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Sep 19 2014 6:15 AM
Wondering if I can hear from someone who regularly uses Logos for Prayer Lists. I have another electronic system set up for this (and am also considering OmniFocus), but am curious to explore Logos in this regard. I'm under the impression you can set something up where you check off prayer items as you pray them, much like you'd check of days in a reading plan, yes?

If (a) this is cross-platform and works on iOS and desktop (both for text entry and checking off) and (b) the checked items are checked but not actually deleted, then I want to give it a try. Thanks for any pointers.

Abram K-J: Pastor, Writer, Freelance Editor, Youth Ministry Consultant
Blog: Words on the Word

Posts 4768
RIP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 7:05 AM

You may find this wiki page helpful

https://wiki.logos.com/Prayer_List

Posts 29040
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 7:49 AM

Abram K-J:
If (a) this is cross-platform and works on iOS and desktop (both for text entry and checking off) and (b) the checked items are checked but not actually deleted, then I want to give it a try.

Prayer lists are not currently enabled on mobile... at least not on iOS. 

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 162
LogosEmployee
Chris Culy (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 8:30 AM

Note that although prayer lists aren't available in the iOS app, it is possible to check off prayer items from iOS by using documents.logos.com in your web browser. I use Android, where the situation is the same, so I simply bookmark my prayer list document on documents.logos.com and pin that to my home screen.

Hope that helps!

Posts 24278
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 8:41 AM

Chris Culy (Faithlife):
I use Android, where the situation is the same

I think access to prayer lists is planned for the Faithlife Mobile app currently in beta on Android - http://community.logos.com/forums/t/86909.aspx 

I haven't used it so can't comment specifically.

Posts 343
Abram K-J | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 19 2014 8:29 PM

Thanks for the wiki link; that is helpful.

Sorry to hear this doesn't exist in iOS per se. I'll try it out on desktop/laptop for now.

Abram K-J: Pastor, Writer, Freelance Editor, Youth Ministry Consultant
Blog: Words on the Word

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS