Printing in Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 13
Tony Feliciano | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Jan 7 2010 3:37 PM

Where does one find help on how to print in Logos 4?  One would think it would be in the "help" feature, but not so.  Any help?

Posts 33246
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 3:39 PM

You don't find it because Logos 4 currently is generally missing the print function. It should be coming in this next quarter if I recall the schedule correctly.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 5573
Forum MVP
Rich DeRuiter | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 7 2010 3:56 PM

Tony Feliciano:

Where does one find help on how to print in Logos 4?  One would think it would be in the "help" feature, but not so.  Any help?

As MJ says this is still under construction. See what's Missing in my signature line below.

Some things can be copied and pasted into a word processor and printed from there. Search results can be exported from the Analysis view only (at this time) into Excel or a CSV data file for importing and printing from there. Most (all?) guides don't have any way to print or copy/paste. But much of this will come in the next few months.

Help links: WIKI;  Logos 6 FAQ. (Phil. 2:14, NIV)

Posts 64
Aaron Baldridge | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 10:42 AM

Any progress on the print feature over past month?

Posts 5622
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 11:15 AM

Pastor Aaron Baldridge:

Any progress on the print feature over past month?

No, the schedule is still second quarter. (i.e., April->June timeframe).

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 29
Steve Pruitt | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 9 2010 6:12 PM

I don't see it in the "missing" list, but I'm not sure how to do it. I'm trying to print a single verse from the BHS without having to copy/paste. Is it there and I'm just overlooking the option?

Posts 19273
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 9 2010 6:21 PM

Steve Pruitt:

I don't see it in the "missing" list, but I'm not sure how to do it. I'm trying to print a single verse from the BHS without having to copy/paste. Is it there and I'm just overlooking the option?

It's still in the "missing" list:

Posts 3836
Floyd Johnson | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 9 2010 6:38 PM

Steve Pruitt:
I'm trying to print a single verse from the BHS without having to copy/paste. Is it there and I'm just overlooking the option?

Though it does not solve your problem in its entirety, you can copy the BHS using "Copy Bible Verses" from the Tools menu.  If you are copying to Open Office or most of the Microsoft products, you can do Copy and Paste as a single keystroke.

As has been said, sometime in the next few months generalized printing will be available.  Unless LOGOS has changed its priorities.

Blessings,
Floyd

Pastor-Patrick.blogspot.com

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS