Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 33
Rodney Ochs | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Sep 21 2014 7:48 PM

I went to look up the greek on a word in ESV 1 thes 5:19 (prophetic). I highlighted the word, the selections came up p picked "look up" and all that showed was the word. no greek, strongs #, or lema? No graph of other places where the word was used.  I also tried the NIV and NASB95 - same results. I was on my wifi at home. I thought maybe i needed to download the esv. (i had removed it to gain space for ios8). Still didnt help. 

Is there a known problem with ios 8 and this function? I tried to search but couldn't find any forum question. If i'm repeating a known issue, sorry. If you would point me to the answer i would appreciate. 

Posts 107
Drew Hannay | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 21 2014 8:29 PM

Yes, this is a known issue that has been discussed here: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/90673/631652.aspx#631652 

Logos has submitted a fixed version of the apps to Apple and is waiting for Apple to review/approve the new versions.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 21 2014 8:56 PM

Drew Hannay:

Yes, this is a known issue that has been discussed here: http://community.logos.com/forums/p/90673/631652.aspx#631652 

Logos has submitted a fixed version of the apps to Apple and is waiting for Apple to review/approve the new versions.

Thanks Drew - exactly correct. Smile

Posts 28374
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 22 2014 4:33 AM

Rodney Ochs:
I tried to search but couldn't find any forum question. If i'm repeating a known issue, sorry. If you would point me to the answer i would appreciate. 

No reason to apologize... especially if you tried looking it up! Smile

Apple is typically a bit slower about getting apps approved during the launch of a new phone/os because of the backlog... hopefully it will be soon.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 33
Rodney Ochs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 22 2014 4:43 AM

appreciate the replies... Thank you. 

Posts 14
Alan Hardy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 28 2014 7:03 PM

Meantime, the Exegetical Guide still works. Not perfect, but it may help to answer some questions

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS