Creating Reference Lists

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 1 Follower

Posts 7
Ed Hull | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 25 2014 12:28 PM

Like many of you other Bereans out there, after hearing a teaching I like to search the Scriptures to determine whether what was taught was "so or not", Ac 17.11.  Also, when Bible reading I like to create my own reference lists so that I can compare scripture with scripture.  The problem with the Passage Lists is that when reading the Bible there is no indicator or hotlink in the text that would alert me to the fact that I've generated a Passage List that includes the scripture I'm reading and others with associated meaning.

So I'm using the Notes function to assemble reference lists that give me an icon in the text I can use to jump to my reference list.

I was just curious if anyone else is doing something similar or if you've found another way to create hotlink reference lists that can be accessed by a symbol in the text of each reference.

Posts 4608
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 26 2014 8:10 AM

Ed Hull:
a Passage List that includes the scripture I'm reading and others with associated meaning.

Sound's like cross reference resource such as Treasury and New Treasury of Scripture Knowledge.

Ed Hull:
So I'm using the Notes function to assemble reference lists that give me an icon in the text I can use to jump to my reference list.

That is probably the only option you have for doing what you are describing.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS